Eternia: Roleplay

by Writing A New One
Upcoming Sequel: https://discord.gg/H2u23Xa
Hello I do not know if I'm banned or not because last time I was on playing the game I got no notification of this I just didn't play for a couple of days.And when I tried yo play again it kept saying connection timed out I tried on a different computer and had the same problem don't know if its my IN connection or something but if I'm banned can I know why because honestly I don't know why I can't log into the game
my characters name is Croron Lionheart
BYOND Key: BlackArsonist. It was an IP wide permanent ban and forum ban.

Why were you banned?:
I was banned for a buildup of various reasons stemmed from my behavior.
-The nature of my previous bans, they were generally mischievous with no real improvement between them.
-A general lack of empathy for many of the other players.
-I had more offensive ooc inputs than positive ones. Even then they were generally controversial, and mainly in the venting corner sub forum.
-My forum ban avoiding to post on various threads put the nail in the coffin.

Reason why you feel the ban should be removed:
I feel like I should be unbanned or have the ban time reduced because I truly think that after looking back through all my forum activity, that I have stopped being blind to the impression I continued to give. It is also because I miss the game, its lore, and trying to extend said lore with my RPs.

Shortly I first joined I made a thread asking people what they thought my problem was, and why they had avoided me oocly to an extent. I found the problem and think I can fix it without wearing my heart on my sleeve, or being obnoxiously loud and or rude about it.

I went back on my words and I piggybacked uselessly. I think that reducing the amount of words that I can go back on is key. Also avoiding those situations that tempt me to be pretty mean and pointless with my words. This is of course because it's always my social aspects that get me in trouble with this community. I'd been taking Eternia for granted, and I never really apologized to any of the admin team.

I would really like to apologize to Chance for being mean to him despite his neutral attitude towards the situations where I tried to interact with him and also the headmin Mimloopen for essentially the same behavior. I did the same thing to a few of the other admins and EAs who's byond keys I can't remember, I want to apologize to you all as well. IT was really selfish and every time I think about why I'm not playing Eternia, I want it to be known.
Hello... I was IP banned after... a few minutes of just playing the game, killing yokai, and then accidentally typing a sentence into all instead of OOC, because nobody was actually RPing, and I had thought that I was in the OOC section. If that was not the reason I was banned however... I would like to know the reason why.

My Character name is The same as my username... HiroKunTheCool... The name button was blocked at the time I was creating my character...
Name:Hasegawa Sotima

Background:When he was a baby he was experimented and a spirit took advantage of that but the possesion didnt go correctlt now he has two people in one body.

Apperance:Red hair, green eyes

Personality: Can be shy at times but overall is happy.

Dislikes: Being ignored and people who think there lives are bad

Skills:Fire and Darkness magic

Ability: To make new friends and to threaten them with magic
I got banned for no reason at all i logged out and when i logged back in it said i was banned i swear i did nothing.This ban should be lifted.My characters name is King Renaldo.
I was online yesterday and when i relogged today i was banned, I did NOTHING wrong to deserve a ban, i have an rpl of 117 that means i know how to rp and i always stick to the rules.
name:i dont remember

background:none

aparence:a tank shirt red,pants white,a semelhence hair off melidoas

personality:good person,dont kills others

desliked:bad peoble,monsters/and be banned

skills:fire to get stronger

ability:drakanite abillyty

Unban me Please
Emm.
Im new in Byond and i want join dey say me im banned?
Its dat a glitch?
If is it plz fix it :/
If ya fix Pm me :D
Character Name:Hiyori Mitsu(Hiyori-San)

Background Information:A japonesse boy with normal skin.

Appearance:A 17(16 with 11 monts) years old boy with white hair,green eyes, black and white shirt and pants and black shoes.

Personality:Timit and energetic boy dat likes to study new skill and to assasinate monsters.

Likes and dislikes:Likes fish and chips,and strong monsters with big abilities and dislikes weak monsters.

Abilities:Shots a black aura out of him dat can recharge speedly her "ki" to use skills and an expert with 2 katanas style with a sonic speed.
Or dat:
Character Name:Akira Mitsu(Akira-San)(My brother)

Background Information:A normal boy.
Appearance:A 17(16) years old boy with red hair,white eyes, red and white shirt and pants and black shoes.

Personality:None timid(not like me ._.) and energetic boy.

Likes and dislikes:Likes gurls,strong monsters with big abilities and dislikes to use sow much pawah.

Abilities:Shots a red aura out of him dat can recharge speedly her "agility" to use speedly skills and an expert with 2 katanas style dat does a sonic strike.
Other account name SuperSaiyanJoe or SuperJoe123(my brother accs)
I thing dat the 1st acc is the banned one dat banned my acc(Oo0Joe0oo
Banned Key:Gohan0250/Genos
Character Name:Genos Schermer

Background Information:As a Young boy Genos lived with his Mom and Dad,Logi and Marma Schermer in a small village called "Miotail". Genos lived a pretty well off life just sitting around playing and eating with his friends,mom,dad, and wooden toys. Than his birthday came,March 4, Since he turned 12 now his dad asked him to go get the firewood for once since he was tired and that Genos wasn't a boy anymore.Genos headed out into the forest with his pet wolf,River,And gathered some large pieces of wood.Than everything went down hill,You see while Genos was gone, a flock of Dragons came to his village and burned everything to the ground,Including his home and his parents.When Genos saw the fire he got onto rivers back and rode him back to the village.When he got there he was terrified to see his village burned down and his parents no where to be found,He saw a wounded dragon on the ground and went over to help it.He got close and the dragon tried to breath fire but the wound was around his neck area,The dragon spoke and said to Genos that "he" was sorry for what the group of dragons did and used what was left of his magic and turned himself into a sword. Giving Genos the weapon needed to hunt down and kill the dragons.1 year later and Genos is in the woods practicing Fire magic with his pet River, And sees a flock of dragons flying south. He then proceeds to follow this flock of dragons riding on his pet river.2 years later,Genos is now 16 and is traveling the earth,Trying to find the flock that had ended his normal,average,Vilage life.

Appearance:Puffy Green hair(lime green and dark green),Green eyes,Light skin,Black shirt and brown shorts,White shoes,No hair on his arms or legs,6 foot 2

Personality:intelligent,Clumsy,Funny,Impulsive,Brave,Rude.

Likes and dislikes:Likes:Cheese,roman,Swords,fire magic,Dire wolfs.Dislikes:Dragons,Sour things,Bitter things,Pants,Cyclopes,Cats.

Abilities:Able to manipulate fire,Skilled swordsman,Can walk,talk,and run rather fast.
umm im a new player and was banned for A LONG TIME and so was my brother and i forgot my name im sorry but i was used to playing non roleplay games this was my 1st time pls unban me. My key was Ethan6
Key: XSmdX
I was perma banned for writing dirty RP, I never knew it was bannable and was just trying to make my friend laugh.

Please unban me, I'm a really big fan of the game.

Sincerely,
Me
I thought Role play would help with English and my imagination, so I will learn if I get unbanned
Banned Key:AbstractTraitorSempai

Character Name: Rena Alexander Hartland

Background Information: a Middle aged 36 year old with blond ruffled hair and jade silted eyes they are 6ft5 and are rather attractive according to their husband and most suitors they have been with they have decently large breasts and a white toothy smile

Personality:Rather crude and lighthearted sometimes melancholic due to the death of their husband and they genuinely struggle to get outta bed in the morning its hard for them to get past things sometimes.

Likes and dislikes Rena is a pervert and as such has a great appreciation for human/other humanoid nudity but above all she loves her family and greatly cares for children she's a mother and a friend first and a pervert second...she wants to help her children as best as she can. She dislikes those who openly murder others for no discernable reason or murders she despises raion the drakenite who murdered her husband and overall its hard for her to forgive her own failings so it can be said she dislikes failure or herself.

Abilities: Heavy levels of draconic mastery able to fully half shift she has some decent skill with melee weapons and her magic isn't bad however she seems to have stagnated and this greatly frustrates her.

Alright here you go I am genuinely sorry if yo found what I did unfunny and I didn't know it was a problem because no one told me to stop or anything of the like. I was in the middle of a role-play and I find it'd be incredibly rude of me to abandon them like this so please I need to be unbanned as soon as possible. I don't usually think about what I'm saying and when I'm having fun I don't stop usually unless I'm told its actually hurting someone or genuinely annoying someone I'm genuinely sorry you or whoever banned me was offended. This is one of the few things I do that's genuinely makes me happy and I don't wan to lose it so I'm sorry ill try to watch what I'm saying.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28