Eternia: Roleplay

by Writing A New One
Upcoming Sequel: https://discord.gg/H2u23Xa
you still didn't un ban me.
OMG,WHY WAS I BANED?
D:
i was ban for 2 months cause no one unbanned me >:(
ic name:keoto background info:a lonely Japanese samurai appearance:red hair black pants red shirt personality:nice smart strong likes and dislike:i hate when a game like bleach dosent have enough enemys and i like when it does abilities:i use element of dark and earth but i would mostly put my element in my sword to have my sword dark powered.
Banned Key:(To45ter07)

Character Name: Pannaroth Silverguard

Background Information:From the northern ice lands Where Pannaroth was banished for his sins and sent out into the world. Pannaroth had to find redemption by banishing evil all so that he could balance out the evil brought to the world by his sin, This in turn would put Pannaroth back into the legion of ice, He could possibly return home. This is what drives Pannaroth to the very core, he will return to the ice Citadel.

Appearance: Silver Hair white armor with a long spear jetting from his back.

Personality:Strong silent type, Contributes when someone is being judged unfairly, Being bullied or being attacked in negative manner.

Likes and dislikes:The cold, Thunderstorms really anything that's truly "good"

Abilities:Ice and lightning mix it fits into the lore of the character, They are born of the ice Citadel said to be carved out of the ice for protection by the gods. The Ice legion defends it to the bitter end. The priest challenges there gods just to be struck down in cold blood by the gods who in turn grant protection of an electrical manner.

Reason for ban: Bad RPing(grammer)

Response: I had no idea that Grammar was a ban able offence. I would have payed more attention to my spelling. I didn't even notice due to the fact the person I was rping with is also my cousin so he understands when I just ramble. I am very capable of proper RP I was just not aware that spelling counted so I was not paying as much attention to it as i should have been. I really enjoy the game and would like to be un banned so i can prove myself. Also for a future suggestion, If the rp is actually not that bad and its just grammar you may want to just warn the person because chances are there just not paying attention.
Character: GriffinofDoom

Background Information: A Meddler lost in time... (can't remember the rest)

Apperance: White hair(Really white, white to the point it could be mistaken as crystal),Goku style hair, Brown eyes, tan-ish

Personality: PERSONAL XD (I am truly secretive, mischevious, sometimes aggresive)

Dislikes: Being banned

Abilities: I just barely started playing, how am I supposed to know what abilities I have
In response to GriffinofDoom
I forgot to post why I was banned. I was banned for accidnetly taking a money bag with 500 cronws in it. (accidental stealing)

Response: Honestly, I wouldn't have stolen it if I hadn't been chased by a dragon at Dar...dar...something. Can I be unbanned? Next time I see a bag- hopefully, I won't be chased by a Dragon, clicking all the way through to avoid it- I won't steal it. Can I be unbanned?
Character Name:haien

Background Information:otaku and an addict to comps

Appearance:black hair somewhat dark skin(not a black im an asian)dark eyes and i tend to make them as soulless as possible

Personality:depends on situation mostly quiet and i tend to be a bystander

Likes and dislikes:anime manga computers mmos and other comp games that involves killing and my dislikes are being banned unless i want to be and idk many things i just dunno which things

Abilities:wind cause im fond with even before playing this game and probly just great speed accuracy and reflexes
im still banned T.T
y u no unban me yet
my name is Ragnos i non rp killed that guy because he stole my damn sword with out rp for it i droped it on floor an told him that if he wins in the fight he can get my sword but he took it an ran off so i killed him im sorry but i was in the wrong but that guy was an ass to me he said that i cant get my sword back but im sorry an ill wait for the 48 hours to get unbanned
y
I'm Transgender and that comment is very rude and i take offence to that.

Now why I'm posting i was banned wile in a rp Panda_hugs and I both agreed on his death and that his next oc would be my brother so i would like to be unbanned my oc is Faris please let me back on soon.
Character Name:SirDarak

Background Information:When Darak was a kid he lose his family , he get crazy but one day a Old man found him and teach him how to be a warrior ,Darak become a strong warrior and a lord.In one big war Darak was old and get hit by a mace in his head he lose his memory now he is in a city trying to remenber his past and hes learning to be a strong warrior again

Appearance:A little old muscular guy with some scar from the war ,Blue long hair , A iron armor a lttle old and light brown eyes

Personality:A very sympatique guy bu tin the dangerous moment he become the fearsome warrior he have inside

Likes and dislikes:He likes to talk wiht poeple , he love to have power and to learn new things , he hates people that abuse from the other

Abilities:Darak have a strong fist and he is really good with heavy weapons, in the magic part he is still elarning about fire

(i get IP banned dont knwo why becuase i just go to a vampire event and i rp and they bann me please unban me)
Name: Azzeraine

Background Information: She is a street performer/warrior. She is 6 foot 3 inches tall and homesick.

Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, dark skin.

Personality: She is Fun and is very loyal.

Likes and dislikes: Hates kill takers and hates anything deemed wrong.

Abilities: None

Please unban me.

I missed the part about not killing a player for the heck of it the first time I read through the rules. I saw it the second time i read through the rules. Could you please unban me.
A bitch look banning niggas for no reason u a mother fuckN hoe now cheec dis out u want me to roleplay how u expect me to do that without understanding the game so get ya mind rite, if u would unban me i'd be glady to role'play bitch!!!

Key:DarkIceKing

Name:Fatal Lightning

Appearance:Blue Hair, Blue eyes, Darkskin

Abilities:None

.................................Just was trying to get the hang of game -_- Now i shall tell you this... SUCK A NIGGA DICK OR SOMETHIN, cause u gone learn today!!!
Banned key: Ultimate Spider-man

Name: Bushido Brown Jr.

Background information: The son of Bushido Brown. Bushido Brown was known for his peculiar interest in women who had big round bottoms. Shortly before his death he settled down with one woman and she gave birth to a child, Bushido Brown Jr.

Bushido Jr. is 15 years of age, and he desperately wants to become a great martial artist like his father.

Unbeknownst to him however... Bushido Brown Sr. was just an extremely racist man who had an obsession with masturbation and hatred of magic and most people with white skin.

Bushido Jr. is not the same as his father however.

Dislikes: Magic. He's more cautious around people with white coloured skin, a similar trait that his father had. Although he isn't NEARLY as racist or pessimistic at all.

Skills: Basic martial arts and swordsmanship.

Ability: No special abilities.

I know why I was initially banned as the original Bushido Brown. I did a godmod roleplay of raping someone ICly and I apologize for that. I won't do it again.

I was well known for saying nigger or nigga a lot, and that was just to add some comic relief. Most characters are generally very serious, so I wanted to add some humor to the game. What's so bad about that? I understand that I've gone too far in some circumstances... but it won't happen again.

So anyways... I logged back in after my ban as Bushido Brown Jr. (Since Bushido Brown died.) This time I was going to play more seriously and be a WAAAAAAAAAAY less racist character. Less humorous as well. As I was writing out my description and making something legitimate, I was banned right on the spot.

Am I not allowed to play as my own character's son? Is it so hard to believe that Bushido got a piece of ass? I understand that you on the administration team want to keep the game troll free... but the only trollish thing I've done was the rape roleplay, which everyone omitted... and I was killed on the spot for. Lmao. (Which was a little intense...)

So I can't play as my son? Why the hell not? I won't be yelling nigga at the top of my lungs all the time. (Or probably not at all.) I find it unfair that I was banned IMMEDIATELY after I was unbanned. Was it just for the name? I initially made the description humorous, but I was in the middle of making it serious and then BAM. Banned.

I don't see the issue with letting an overly humorous character in the game. Besides the rape thing, I generally made the majority of people laugh.
Wait a friken minute. I write, "well, what am I supposed to do now?" In character, and then I get banned!? What the hell!? I hadn't even rped yet! If your problem was with me saying "what now", that makes no sense, and if your problem was my name (can you guess what it was?) that also makes no sense. Come on, not newbie friendly is fine, but that was just a random ban.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28