Epic

by Yut Put
Epic
Explore epic dungeons and slay epic foes with your friends in a huge, epic fantasy action RPG world.
ID:891910

Due to the fact that I'm moving on to a new project now, I'm calling the current version 1.0, smiling, and waving goodbye to my biggest project ever!

The game ends once the player reaches the Spine of the Universe.

That's all, folks. Have fun! It was a total blast developing this game. Now for my next release! (wink)
Sheesh, how many end-themed dimensions are there? Congrats anyway on finishing an epic game. I sure wish I could finish anything.
I never lost motivation once during this project. I still haven't. I'm just ready to move on to a new game and see what I can manage ;)
Well good job Yut Put, it's a very well done game, so kudos :) You should be proud! I can't wait to see what this next project is.
Damn yut, why not come out with a final version, get a beautifully-made title screen made by a pro, get some servers set up by a hosting group or w/e, and market this game?

You could make a considerable amount of money if you invested $ in servers and a title screen.
Because I don't care :)
Shells bog down the game due to CPU usage. Trust me, ive tried hostin on a shell multiple times for Yut, easily hits 100% CPU.
A single tear ran down my face.
='(
Ricey012 wrote:
so ur goin do a naturo rip nxt rite?

of corse its onlee logicel soltuion has hole wrld gon mad?
Ricey012 wrote:
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Ricey012 wrote:
so ur goin do a naturo rip nxt rite?

of corse its onlee logicel soltuion has hole wrld gon mad? Also I am extremely homosexual.

U bastrd, dnt cange way I type too u, pepple think i stupid!

sory
Ricey012 wrote:

God damn it Yut, just coming in here and ruining our conversation poop

You're just jealous of our relationship.

Any particular project you are working on next?
I kinda know what you mean. I keep adding stuff to mine too. I really wanted to be done ASAP..but now I'm just sorta taking my time, feature cramming. o_O
In response to Dariuc
It's a great game. Good job buddy :O