ID:89249

BYOND Version:461
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 8.0

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:A few objects to one square seems to make Bad World appear when I try and start it up in daemon.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:Put multiple objects on one square.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:It will just show all objects and stuff to one square just fine, because, it will let u put unlimited objects to a square after the game is started up, I hadn't tried all that many, maybe 3 objects to a square, maybe a few more, and this error occured, there maybe more to it, if it is unable to be reproduced, I might be able to make a project that shows it happening.

Actual Results:It will say Bad World, and the game won't start.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?Every Time
In other games?Don't Know
In other user accounts?Yes
On other computers?Yes, with the same source, it happened still, even re-compiled on new comp.

When does the problem NOT occur?When not putting multiple objects to one square and I ended up using area for one of the objects instead.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Not sure, but, before, there was a version where it let me put multiple objects to one square without holding a key down, even had let me put multiple of same object just by click without holding a key down, the version before that part was added I think is the latest version that it worked in.

Workarounds:Used another type, area, instead of obj for one of the items.

Placing five objs in a turf resulted in no trouble loading the world. I'll need a test case to investigate this issue.
Well, it may just be an error with RoH again, and it's sucky coding once more, so, if I run across this again with a decently coded game, I will go and create a test case of this.

I might try later and create a test case if I start to have a problem again with it not working in RoH.