Server Tool is a configurable tool which will restart a game automatically when it crashes or freezes.
It works with Windows and Linux.
- Started servers will now be automatically saved to a list, from which you can later on easily choose and start a server. Starting a previously saved server is done by using the "Start saved server" verb.
- Fixed a runtime error, which showed up after stopping a server through Server Tool in some cases.
- Fixed a potential savefile-corrupting glitch.
- Made it even more impossible for outsiders to connect to the control panel.
- It should now be impossible within Server Tool to choose the same port for your game/server as the one that is used by Server Tool itself.
- Changed the layout of the skin. It should be more convenient to use now.
- It is now impossible for outsiders to connect to Server Tool's control panel.
- Fixed an error in the skin.
- Several minor improvements.
- A feature to monitor an existing server has been added. This is useful when the server was not started using Server Tool.
- After automatically restarting a game due to unresponsiveness, Server Tool will now check if the port is still available, and will automatically try a different port if it is not.
- Server Tool will now log important events to the log.htm file.
- Several other improvements.