ID:89311

It'll be great when it comes out.
Awesome.
I hated the first one...
SFIV itself was a great game; maybe thats why it was the top fighting game of 2009. This will only expand the series.
It's unfair that people can buy a Arcade stick or w/e and be better than other people, I wish everyone had to use the reg. controller...
Okay. It's preference. Not all people need to use the arcade stick, nor do they need to buy one.

I myself use the fightpad. It's an alteration of the controller better suited for Street fighter.
Yea but thats like giving you an advantage since other ppl can't afford one...Well IMO I just think it's cheap...
If you can afford the game, you can afford an arcade stick.

It's not cheap, and it's certainly not an advantage. Theres nothing holding you back from being successful with just a normal controller. It's preference.

Luckily, this upcoming release will be at a reduced price.
Yea, I can afford it, i was just talking about other people. I will get this one, and a arcade stick. I entered the SF4 Gamestop tourney and won 4 then lost, did you enter it last time ?
Rugg wrote:
SFIV itself was a great game; maybe thats why it was the top fighting game of 2009. This will only expand the series.

It was just a flashy remake? Wasn't the best of 09...
I am looking forward to this.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Rugg wrote:

It won the best fighting game at the VGA's for 2009.

Oh and it's not a flashy remake. It could be called "Street fighter V" if it wanted to, they are adding alot of content and making alot of neccesary changes.
Lol they still make Ken's hair a shitty green-yellow >_>. Hopefully this game will be good.
IcewarriorX wrote:

...wut?