ID:89350

Been workin' on Arkus but i've been busy without having easily acessible wifi... anyways..

Image 1: 'shopped

Image 2: Need turf transitions. It also made me contemplate randomized trees--if you made enough parts that fit together you could generate a large assortment of trees that would break monotony. You still don't show diagonal cliff edges. Finally, the top down perspective of the cliff towards the bottom clashes with the perspective used elsewhere. It's absurdly top down.

Image 3: The grayer rocks seem out of place, and I see some tiling going on.

Image 4: Does the darkness actually overlay the players? (It doesn't look like it.)
Looks pretty good to me, except for the lack of turf transitions in image 2 (though I'm not very picky). Needz moar elipses, though, rather than diamonds.
I'd like to see a game that looks like #1. :)

I wonder what your corner edges would look like if you trimmed that darkness out giving slightly more shape to the rock.

Tree trunks look really good.

As a general rule of thumb, make sure there are never duplicate items within view of one another. Obviously there are exceptions.

#1 is more eye grabbing IMO, even if it is photoshopped. I really like the red walls, the red floor tile could use some work though so it doesn't have the whole tiling look.

Keep up the good work.
Actually it wasn't that complicated of a setup. I was just working on graphics and grabbing cute little screenies. Um, So, there obviously aren't going to be harsh turf transitions in game. Side note: I do plan to add more tree builds (At least 2 in the near future... Umm, yea :-P in the works