by PiperHalliwellP3
Hogwarts : Mischief Managed
Live the magic...
ID:89657

width="617"

..Live The Magic..

Great Game
Bring it back!!!
Best harry potter game i ever played, but why is it gone?
I love this game
Way better than TWC!
and its off again :(
Please get it running again!

~Emily Windsnap
Ner0000, It's not nessicarily gone, it's just offline.
PLEASE GET IT ONLINE AGAIN!
Please be patient, Daedalus is up dealing with a Power Outage right now because of Hurricane Irene. A temporary server may be going up soon, this server will require you to restart but it is only temporary until Daedalus gets power again.

Thank You,
Professor Cronus Arthfael

Notice: If you have any questions or comments please use the forums.
please unban magica
You will not be unbanned. You cannot conduct yourself properly on the game and will no longer be allowed to play.
what if i promise to change
doesnt every one deserve a second chance
i was banned for no reason at all.everybody thinked i was someone else and i dont know what happened. i was telling them how i dont know what they were talking about and they banned me.
I really liked the game and i wanted to go back but i dont know what happened they just have to use their brains and listen to what im saying DO NOT GO ON THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
People are not banned from our games for no reason. Please let me explain to anyone who reads these comments. When people come on our game we don't expect anything but for them to follow the rules. We do not condone excessive rule breaking and bug abuse. Most of the people you see who comment on our hub are people who broke rules in an excessive manner. Let us reassure you that we are not banning or unwelcoming to anyone. We give everyone a fair shot to play the game but it isn't fair to those who are,'t abusing what we have worked so hard to give you, to allow such behavior. Please join us to play a well put together game and enjoy yourself with a drama free zone. We hope that you can look past the immaturity of those who cannot accept the consequences of their own actions and join in on the fun. Thank you all for your continued support and for playing along with us. Enjoy the game.
i want to change though i kept repeatting myself because i was toggling through other games
Can you please unbann me? I really dont know what i did to get banned. I really like this game a lot and im really sorry for whatever I did to get banned.
Im saying I didnt swear, I didnt bug, I didnt complain about classes or my house, I read the rules and I looked them over and I really dont know what I did to get banned.
Page: 1 2 3 4