ID:89863

Who the hell are they finding to make these movies? Hollywood is out of ideas, so adaptations (and usually terrible ones) are the new thing.

I'm not really a Tekken fan, so maybe this is why I think like I do, but if you just ignore the complete fact that it's a Tekken movie, it looks pretty good to me.
DisturbedSixx wrote:
I'm not really a Tekken fan, so maybe this is why I think like I do, but if you just ignore the complete fact that it's a Tekken movie, it looks pretty good to me.

Id you ignore that its a tekken movie, it looks like a generic fighting movie.
Looks good to me.
Looks pretty good to me, but it's probably because I only know tekken as a fighting thing, and don't know the story behind it lol.
Looks good to me but lol at the Jin it looks terrible, Jin is this goku-like muscular dude and then you put this skinny dude to play the role of jin ;/
Jin really does look like complete fail there.
Considering I have no clue what Tekken is, (other than that name rings a very minuscule bell) the movie looks worth watching based on the overall plot and the awesome fighting scenes.
It doesn't look as bad as a few other game->movie adaptations.
The girls looks pretty hot, so I think is worth watching just for that ;P
WHERE IS THE MOTHERFUCKING PANDA AND KANGAROO

but anywayy, here's hoping it'll be an enjoyable brain-dead action film. devil jin, yes please
Everything always looks cool in the previews. Even movies that are total shit.
I dont know how any of you think that trailer looks cool. It looks the same as the street fighter, and dragon ball evolution trailers to me. Like shit.
Pmitch wrote:
I dont know how any of you think that trailer looks cool. It looks the same as the street fighter, and dragon ball evolution trailers to me. Like shit.

I think it looks better than Dragon Ball Evolution. I mean, at least they tried to get a majority of the characters to be similar. Eddie and Raven looked pretty damn close. I will admit they fucked up Jin though.
It's not all that bad, It's just not good.
Kind of inbetween.
Scotty-V wrote:
Everything always looks cool in the previews. Even movies that are total shit.

LolArmored.
Looks like shit.
I do -not- get the people making these terrible movies. Do they seriously look at the work when it's done and go, "Oh yeah, that was totally not a waste of time. Great job guys."?
how about you just deal with it, if they cared they would of asked anime nerds to pick out characters to play >_>
Yash 69 wrote:
how about you just deal with it, if they cared they would of asked anime nerds to pick out characters to play >_>

Nope, I'd rather discuss my dislike for this movie, as i did with street fighter and DBE.
Page: 1 2