ID:90053

I'm back. Due to a combination of fate punching me in the nuts and me not realizing mistakes until it's too late*, I've been all but active in recent months. I'm hoping that I've fixed the issues keeping me stressed and uncertain, and I can return to my beloved BYOND. Expect more from me soon.

*- Video games(ie. Modern Warfare 2) are NOT more important that relationships and rent. DUH point I know, but hey, I learned.
yea+!
<3
Oh, also, I'm not actually playing games on this key...don't ask me why, but i switched to Disturbed Kat. Using this one for being an active member.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
don't ask me why, but i switched to Disturbed Kat.

Discovering your feminine side?

Anyway, welcome back.
Do you really live in Salisbury, NC? I thought I read somewhere you were going to ECU?
Yeah, I was/will be. Unfortunately, one of the major ways i was financing tuition and bills was the UNC Grant, which was cut before the start of the fall semester. So I decided I was better off finding work back home(Salisbury), and waiting for the economy to pick up. Right now I'm at the local community college. Again, it was financial reasons, not academic. I know of at least two other people I graduated with from high school in the same dilemma(one of which was at ECU with me last year).

No Skip Holtz comments by the way.
I live like 30 minutes away from Salisbury.
Smoosh wrote:
I live like 30 minutes away from Salisbury.

Really, you in Rowan county?
Davidson.
Smoosh wrote:
Davidson.

LMAO! Me and a friend went on a drive out that way a couple months back. I don't know how populated the entire county was, but the part we were in was really rural. We saw two things while there that peaked our interest:

1) A Dale Earnhardt Coke Machine(still operational).
2) A sign out in front of someone house that read simply: Child Molesters.
Yeah, it was a wooden sign that had "child molesters" painted on it.

Good stuff
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Smoosh wrote:
Davidson.

LMAO! Me and a friend went on a drive out that way a couple months back. I don't know how populated the entire county was, but the part we were in was really rural. We saw two things while there that peaked our interest:

1) A Dale Earnhardt Coke Machine(still operational).
2) A sign out in front of someone house that read simply: Child Molesters.
Yeah, it was a wooden sign that had "child molesters" painted on it.

Good stuff

rofl