Fantasie

by Fantasie Productions
Fantasie
A multiplayer RPG based on my novel in the making ,"Fantasie"
ID:90202

~-~

ParaSep

Don't forget to make an account at http://aephyz.webs.com/
For every account that is made, Shaephyz does everything in his power to help this game continue production, including payment.
Also note, the current BYOND Hub forums will not be used, and any/all posts on the Fantasie Hub forum will be ignored/deleted.
The new forums will be located at http://aephyz.webs.com/apps/forums/
(Thanks to Shaephyz and Fantasie for helping bring the project back up, but we're not there yet!(Because our art kinda sucks))
Hevox and Fantasie are looking for anyone who can create icons or sprites or concept art! If you can help us, email us at [email protected] or make a post on the forums under 'Team Management'!
Donate to the game ([email protected] via paypal), Hevox needs 70$ so that we can upgrade our tools.
3/70

First
Second.
fourth?
..> INFINITE now stop with the numbers Q.Q How about some comments about the game huh?
havent played it yet but the screenshots look good.
Would you like to play now?
Would love to
It is up. You can log in if you would like.
Nobody likes games where it takes forever to get from here to there because there is a higher number than 1 in your movement sleep delay.
OrangeWeapons wrote:
Nobody likes games where it takes forever to get from here to there because there is a higher number than 1 in your movement sleep delay.

Well, I've taken your words to consideration and decided I needed to reduce the movement speed, so expect moving around to be a lot... faster!

OrangeWeapons wrote:

Movement delay in RPGs should be much higher than 1... Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's wrong. It's a good thing.

Looks great so far good luck with the game and the novel!
Thanks man :)
This looks like it will end up becoming a great game. Let's just hope that it doesn't discontinue because it sucks to see games with good potential just randomly discontinue. Keep up the good work with the icons and such. I can't wait for the game to be up.
Thank you very much :) We wont give up and Fantasie will be released.
If you discontinue this, I will have United States come to assassinate you .-.
Haven't played the game yet, but I've read some of the Class Session posts and I wanna try out Generic Swordsman =P
Fantasie!

Y U no update?
Looking at this page makes me sad ;/