ID:90374

I need a good iconer that would like to work on a bleach game, will get payed and get owner verbs in the game page me or email me at [email protected]
I'll help you.
you liar
ill help [email protected] no need to pay
(sry this is alil of topic)hey ravenX i have ben playing naruto evolution and somehow my character is bugged. when he dies he gets back up again, he cant rest in beds, I was a lvl 10 and i was killing lvl 9s, 10s, and 11s but now somhow i cant even kill a lvl 1 cuz it always says i miss i cant even hit a lvl 1 once its not cuz my reflex is low cuz i made it to a lvl 11 through kilin ppl. to test this my friend made a sand eye and i cant even hit that. im not sure why this hapned. last, when i made a guy in the haku clan he was born in sand instead of mist if ther is a mist cuz i looked 4 the vil but i cudnt find it. plz update me if u r able to fix these bugs just page me if u can. other than that the game is great tho
Im bugged to. My connection failed then when i logged back in my screen went black and my stats and jutsus were missing and now im stuck.