ID:90657

Post your comments here!
Would you be willing to forward a message to Ben G through Email concerning his curriculum?
If so, please drop me a line on the pager.

Thank you in advance!
Haha...
A new section IDEA!

The "what the **** did I just read" section.
Where do we submit requests for interviews. I'd like to nominate Falacy. I'm curious as to why he hasn't been interviewed yet given his success on BYOND. There must be a reason.

I'd also like to submit a bit of a feature request. Before interviewing a person, could you submit a blog posting confirming and announcing who the next interviewee is and then ask people to submit their questions for that person.

Thanks,
ts
Tsfreaks wrote:
Where do we submit requests for interviews. I'd like to nominate Falacy. I'm curious as to why he hasn't been interviewed yet given his success on BYOND. There must be a reason.

I'd also like to submit a bit of a feature request. Before interviewing a person, could you submit a blog posting confirming and announcing who the next interviewee is and then ask people to submit their questions for that person.

Thanks,
ts

Falacy never got back to me, when I started the idea of BYOND Journalism.

As for the featured request, perhaps.
Hey EG, I've been trying to get in contact. Just wondering if you still have the code for Eternia's website.

If so, could you e-mail it to [email protected]?

Thanks!
Hey EG, I've sent you a page but I haven't seen you online yet so I was leaving this here. I wanted to know if you would be willing to lend a hand with some web design/development. It would be much appreciated.

Just page or shout me back with a way to get in contact with you.

Thanks for your time, Cire.
Enigmatic, if you still log onto BYOND, I need the file on Tenkichi that you removed from his interview, if you still have it. A lot of things don't add up with him and he's being looked at for a staff position on a game we're playing.