Map Instancing

by Forum_account
An easy way to create multiple instances of a map. Each instance is put on its own z level.
ID:906588

is it possible to copy just certail location such as from
1,1,1 to 10,10,1 instead of copying whole map?
Currently there isn't, but it shouldn't be hard to add this feature.
can you please add that feature since i am doing house system it is certainly required because i dont want to copy the map each time player teleports to the house.
In response to Lord Kakarot
Lord Kakarot wrote:
can you please add that feature since i am doing house system it is certainly required because i dont want to copy the map each time player teleports to the house.

I'm not sure how this feature is related to copying the map each time the player teleports to the house.
what i mean is that i have a map sized 500x500 and i dont want to copy the entire z level just want to copy block of certain area like block(locate(1,1,1),locate(10,10,1)) and then everytime player buys the house i want it to just copy that template and save it for player, also i would like to save that map created from template for players so what player saved in house as decoration would stay there.
Have one map that's 500x500 and another that's 10x10. When they buy a house, just copy the 10x10 one.
In response to Forum_account
And how would you go about copying a separate map file?