Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Download this test project (Instruction provided inside).
2) Compile and run the test project.
3) Move to the center of the map, and use the "Get" verb.
4) Click the map to return focus and move to the bottom left hand corner of the map.
5) Select Object1 as the argument in the prompt.
6) Observe "Get Object1" being placed onto the command line following verb failure and invalidation.
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
Expected Results: That "Get Object1" is not displayed on the command line.
Actual Results:"Get Object1" is printed on the command line, stealing keyboard focus along with removing any command tag that may have been selected (ex .alt)
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every-time
In other games? Yes
In other user accounts? Yes
On other computers? Yes
When does the problem NOT occur? Untested.
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? BYOND 474.1079 (Presumably caused and in response to this bug I reported.)