ID:90959

... Or, something like that... Due to some random thoughts and conversations with friends, I came to the decision that in addition to the projects I'm already taking part in (I should probably make a post about those, sometime), I'm going to work by myself to create a BYOND Pokemon TCG Game. I'm not sure about the name yet. "Pokemon Masters" is the best I've come up with so far.

And, before anyone says anything, I'm well aware that one already exists. I still want to try my hand at it, though. Besides, a little friendly competition never hurt anyone.

Development on it's going pretty quickly. I'm already getting the main systems and the interface fleshed out. The only thing that'll take me a while is getting the card images and data all collected. I figure I'll do it one set at a time. Once I've got all the cards in the base set put into the game, I'll start hosting a demo version for people and myself to try it out.

I'm pretty excited about the project, to be honest. It should be a lot of fun. I'll see about making other project posts sometime, too. But, for now, this is all you guys get. Heh.