I'm in C:
In response to Kozuma3
Awesome! :)
Everyone lacks Hatred. Im not going to participate.
Everyone lacks Hatred. Im not going to participate.

I hate you.

Now get your ass in gear and participate.
Going to try and make something for this. Going to end up depending on the workload I get from work to see if I do get the time or not.
Just to specify, the judgement of my choice is the game I feel has the most potential if continued after the contest. The prize is also 20$ OR a Byond membership, which is worth $24.
In response to Megablaze
Megablaze wrote:
Just to specify, the judgement of my choice is the game I feel has the most potential if continued after the contest. The prize is also 20$ OR a Byond membership, which is worth $24.

Thanks so much, Megablaze! :)
In response to Cbgames
Cbgames wrote:
Going to try and make something for this. Going to end up depending on the workload I get from work to see if I do get the time or not.

Welcome aboard! (:
Can we start our projects today or must we wait till tomorrow?
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:

The contest starts tomorrow. Of course, there's no way for me to know whether or not you cheated, so I guess it's an honor call for you. (:
In response to Oasiscircle
Oasiscircle wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:

The contest starts tomorrow. Of course, there's no way for me to know whether or not you cheated, so I guess it's an honor call for you. (:

Just asking ^-^ , I'll wait.
I guess I'll join! lol
In response to Kozuma3
Of course, feel free to start writing a design document, that's perfectly okay! Just don't start programming or creating artwork/music until the start date. (That's what I'm doing right now!)
I'll sign up, but I don't have an official iconner yet. Can I still get one later in the week? If not, I think I can get one today, but it's always better to wait when picking (a) partner(s).

Entering for Liberty Station. <3

Also, good to see you again, Oasis. :)
In response to AquaDraco
AquaDraco wrote:
I'll sign up, but I don't have an official iconner yet. Can I still get one later in the week? If not, I think I can get one today, but it's always better to wait when picking (a) partner(s).

Entering for Liberty Station. <3

Also, good to see you again, Oasis. :)

Hey, thanks for signing up! Feel free to enter your pixel artist whenever you find one, doesn't matter how late in the week you find him or her.

It is good to see you too, Aqua. (:

Entering.
In response to Makeii
Glad to have you, good luck! (:
Awesome. Too bad I have to wait until 1:00 AM tomorrow to actually start making anything. Can't wait. :D

EDIT: Entering with Jericho! Er... Jericho140.
You can count me in.
http://www.byond.com/games/DMCast/Swarm

Just saying... YOU ARE ALL GOING DOWN... Just wait till I get the okay to join.

*cracks knuckles*
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 33 34 35