Naruto: Shippuden Online

by Suzakou
Naruto: Shippuden Online
A high quality game with astonishing graphics, revolutionary systems , and techniques that Byond haven't seen before. NSO provides a vast variety of acitivites such as missions,quest and a friendly community for you and your firends.
ID:91148

System Requirements:
Requires Byond program and the latest Dream seeker to play.

Click here to install or update your byond program.

Vote For NarutoShippudenOnline

at BYOND's Finest!

let me help out on your game i code map and icon and host 24/7
Youngplaier wrote:

Lol....>_>
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Youngplaier wrote:

I am going to answer this question for the owner because he is to busy to worry about you source sealers the answer is NO.
i have my own game dummy
This game needs to be up.

This uses sprites from the Nintendo DS game Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen Kakebunshin Emak....
XLR8ED wrote:
This uses sprites from the Nintendo DS game Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen Kakebunshin Emak....

I only used the sprite so I could make the banner and loading screen for the game nothing more.

XLR8ED wrote:

LOL <_< . mhmm
XLR8ED wrote:

I don't really see the big deal?...Not like he claimed the work as his own. He simply used the sprites in his title and loading.
I smell something burning....lol (Burn)
Zane444 wrote:
XLR8ED wrote:

isnt it funny how you used sprites from Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen Kakebunshin Emak.... and claim you made them when you tried to join bleach revolutions development team isnt it? you should be the last person to point the rip finger man.

suzakou the game looks really nice,good look in development man.

Funny how you call a ripper when you yourself are a ripper ;) congratz yooo. How's the game coming? Looks like nothing has been done for a while lol. And yeah, Funny that Dairasen is popular outside of Japan.
Zane444 wrote:
im not going to fill this comment box with unnecessary arguments,but think what you want of me,if you think im a ripper then so be it,i have no reason or intrest to prove that to someone like you.dont worry about bleach revolution;its still moving at the same speed as when development started.just know that you wont ever be playing it.

Thankfully I wont, I have my own things to attend to. I just really wanted to waste your time. I'm surprised you accepted me though, I mean I posted that ramen shop for the lawls and you practically jizzed in your pants. But yeah, you're infamous in the rip department, I just posted them on your forum for lawls and I was able to waste your time. So I'm pretty happy with the outcome.
Zane444 wrote:
actually ive been doing research on you ever since you applied.you have no idea how retard you look,heheh "you're infamous in the rip department" he says funny man,yes go finish claim others work as your own you little retard,this community will eat you alive boy.

lawl you so gewd at da englais! But yeah :) I am sorry for posting on your forum and using images from someone else's photobucket lawl
Both of you please cease the arguing on the board.
XLR8ED wrote:
Zane444 wrote:
actually ive been doing research on you ever since you applied.you have no idea how retard you look,heheh "you're infamous in the rip department" he says funny man,yes go finish claim others work as your own you little retard,this community will eat you alive boy.

lawl you so gewd at da englais! But yeah :) I am sorry for posting on your forum and using images from someone else's photobucket lawl

Is that so?
Nobukou wrote:
Both of you please cease the arguing on the board.

Ok :'[ Sorry Nobukou, good luck on your game, also can I have your msn? I believe we will have beneficial ideas if we talk on MSN.

Also Suzakou good luck on your game as well and once you get your icons finished you can make a new hub image. Most likely using your current Avatar for the game but an expansion to show a full scenery.
both of you chill out. XLR stop starting this un needed argument.. zane dont worry about him let him be a little kid. stop filling someone elses game with un needed comments/
StarMeteor wrote:
both of you chill out. XLR stop starting this un needed argument.. zane dont worry about him let him be a little kid. stop filling someone elses game with un needed comments/

wtf is going on?!? how the hell this argurment started?!? I don't need this crap take it somewhere eles
sorry suzakou,i was just appalled at how hypocritical he is,he accused you of ripping,when he does the exact same thing(he even used those same sprites).again i apologize for this little mishap,guess my temper got the better of me again.
Nice game.
xD im using the same graphics as the icons for the npcs in your banner
Page: 1 2 3 4 5