Naruto: Shippuden Online

by Suzakou
Naruto: Shippuden Online
A high quality game with astonishing graphics, revolutionary systems , and techniques that Byond haven't seen before. NSO provides a vast variety of acitivites such as missions,quest and a friendly community for you and your firends.
In response to 45tt
45tt wrote:
If this game requires a host, I can offer you a server with 10 cores.

Just so everyone knows it:
BYOND's DreamDaemon is single-threaded, which means it only uses 1 core at a time. Though you can set each hosted game to use a specific core.
If you want to offer a server then it would help if you provided more information than just the amount of cores, since that information is quite useless for a single game.
Looking forward to this game. I notice that it was added in 2009 and it still being worked on diligently and I think thats great, that tells me we're in for a surprise. I know this is going to be a worthy game because I check the hub every day to see if its up even though I only seen a fragment of whats in the game from the trailer:D
Ziddy, hope you haven't forgotten me :P
Show us some pics. from the game plz :(
Why did the game go down that fast :(
need to post link thanks xD byond://24.99.149.82:17.
In response to Rap12k
Rap12k wrote:
need to post link thanks xD byond://24.99.149.82:17.

Seriously? Another GOA rip?
In response to Ner0000
If you saying this is a GOA rip of whatever that byond link you guys just posted than you are mistaken.
In response to Suzakou
Oh atleast, it seemed like it, but i'm not a GOA expert so!
can you please put the game online? thanks in advance!
Voting for what DGamingStuff said! WE WANT THIS GAME :D It's really awesome
really now i hate when owners do this they want to make their game perfect until they launch it but in this time ppl start losing interest, the game does not have to be completed to be up.. i mean look at ROTP when they launched the beta the game had almost nothing and even now is incomplete but ppl still play it and i believe, if you will launch this game it would have even more players than ROTP. just saying
In response to Nagatao2
Nagatao2 wrote:
really now i hate when owners do this they want to make their game perfect until they launch it but in this time ppl start losing interest, the game does not have to be completed to be up.. i mean look at ROTP when they launched the beta the game had almost nothing and even now is incomplete but ppl still play it and i believe, if you will launch this game it would have even more players than ROTP. just saying

Look, itīs like this really, when it isnīt finished to a certain degree people will keep bitching about stuff like sage mode etc. Things that might not have been finished yet.
Thatīs why owners make the decision to delay the release of the game to be sure itīs PLAYABLE to a certain degree, btw he puts the game up sometimes, so players can have a little taste of what the game is like.
If I could would put the game up but it isn't stable to handle regular gameplay yet. As Nero state, I do however put the game up sometime.
In response to Suzakou
Suzakou wrote:
If I could would put the game up but it isn't stable to handle regular gameplay yet. As Nero state, I do however put the game up sometime.

Hey, a little question, when do you think the game will be up again?
In response to Ner0000
indeed, a very good question. :D
FUUU i missed it :/
In response to Ner0000
what?? was the game on?
Please put the game on!
DAMNIT it was online :(
Page: 1 2 3 4 5