ID:91611

Keywords: brett, favre, nfl, retire

Poll: Should Brett Favre retire from the NFL or contuine his career?

Retire 36% (18)
Contuine His NFL Career 44% (22)
Other 18% (9)

Login to vote.

he should other
Zaole wrote:
he should other

which is?
Other = die?
He should die. I'm getting sick of people in this state whining about him playing against them, then they whine that he left this state for another one, and they just never shut up about the fucking drama queen that is brett favre.

RAGE
ZMD Productions wrote:
Other = die?

^
ZMD Productions wrote:
Other = die?

Haha.
DivineTraveller wrote:
He should die. I'm getting sick of people in this state whining about him playing against them, then they whine that he left this state for another one, and they just never shut up about the fucking drama queen that is brett favre.

RAGE

It's treason!
Ranch Jolly wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:

RAGE

It's treason!

The hell it is; it's an annoyance at this point.
Brett Favre was the best quarterback in the league this year.
I can't stand the man.

He isn't going to quit, however.
just going to whine every year for publicity.
Tridon wrote:
Brett Favre was the best quarterback in the league this year.
---
Exactly, if he wants to keep playing he should.
Favre won't retire until his arm gives out, I don't see any reason for him too either, he's still better than 90% of the league's quarterbacks.

And people wouldn't hate him if he weren't so damn annoying in the post season...I think the reason I don't hate him is because I don't believe people when they say they will retire.
I'm from Wisconsin myself, and plenty of people here wish he would have just retired. Many also think it's a big conspiracy that he went to the Minnesota. Personally, I think he's a football player at heart and feels empty when he's not playing the game. I say play till you can't play anymore or till you get kicked out.