The utility program will convert any font to a PNG-compatible .dmi format, and create a .dm file that you can include in your games to use the font. The library can be used to render text in many ways.
The library includes:
- Support for anti-aliased fonts
- A fleet of powerful procs to measure and arrange your text
- Multi-font procs to draw text in changing styles just like this
- Comprehensive documentation
- The infamous un-smiley demo
Upgraders please note: You will have to re-make your font files with this library, since the old library used BYOND 3.0 icons and did not support alpha transparency. In place of the old /iconset datum, a single large /icon datum is now used for your text. Manipulating icons is much easier now, but you will have to make adjustments to your code. The QuickName() and QuickText() procs, however, should be unaffected. You will also not be able to use DmiFonts and DmiFontsPlus together; they conflict with each other.