ID:9168

Deletion!
W-wha-... how?... the fat... was hanging... out of her dress... oh god... oh god... x_x
LMAO Kami that was the best pic....Almost barfed there hold on...Phew.
Thanks for raping my eyes :-(
Yeah, the fat-hanging-out-of-the-dress-one really got to me.

..What kind of music would you have added to this?
yea the fat hanging out of the dress is nasty made my eyes burn.
One had rolls on top of rolls...
Probably some Halloweenish theme.
WHOA, WTF IZ DAT!!!!?!!11?!!??!?!?1111?1!?!?

Seriously, you're a freak ;D. Where did you get those horrible pictures from? O_O

And that fat hanging out-of-the-dress burned my eyes too..
I've been collecting these images for years now. 1908 files in my "Yowza" folder. I have plenty of material to keep me going on the journals.
Wow, 1908 -.- What's the size of the folder? =P

Too bad you deleted them from your blog though, they probably were sucking up your bandwith.
I try to keep no more than one fiesta at a time, and I'll remove it once I make another post. People shouldn't have to download every image if they just want to check the newest entry that appears on the main journal page. I still have 500+ MB of bandwidth to go. :P

Including video files, 1.3 GB of space for my total Yowza folder. 153 video files, though. Aside from that and a few misplaced audio files, I have 270 MB of images. I have content to build my own website.

I don't because of three reasons.

1) I'm dirt poor and can't afford webspace, much less any costs if it got popular.

2) Free sites like Geocities and the like suck.

3) I don't own the copyrights to ANY of these files. Seeing how the only way I could support the site is if I used advertisements, it'd look like I was making money off of other people's work. I'm no Ebaum. :(