ID:91905

Well here is little update. Shop is fully functional (at least I wasn't able to find any bugs). Skill tree, leveling, class advancing and equipment all working. Tested myself, but solo testing isn't that good. I will host over this night, would be nice if anyone could come over, and do some testing. Please keep in mind, that level is limited to 5 right now. Here are some more screenshots:

Whoever gifted me Membership, I would like to say big thanks. Sadly I wasn't able to figure out who was it.
Looks cool, no communication verbs though? Also, in the bottom hud shopkeepers have a high layer and appear in the boxes if they are in that location on your screen.
No item stacking? </3
Ulterior Motives wrote:
Looks cool, no communication verbs though? Also, in the bottom hud shopkeepers have a high layer and appear in the boxes if they are in that location on your screen.

Hm.. I wonder how I missed that layering problem. There are communication verbs, it says how to use them under help, but I guess you haven't tried it. It's W for World Say, and S for Normal Say. Might change it later, if people won't like it like this.

Theironx wrote:
No item stacking? </3

Not for equipment, but there will be for potions and etc.