ID:91956

Resolved
Dream Seeker will now attempt to automatically reconnect in cases where it loses connection unexpectedly. It will not do this for older servers, which may not send the right info needed for DS to tell the difference between a normal close and a broken connection.
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This issue has been resolved.
Copied from BYOND Features forum by Lummox JR

This is a simple request. I would like DS to automatically reconnect whenever it loses connection. Add a checkbox to the pager to toggle it and let us set how many attempts should be made before giving up.

I ask this because I'm frequently dropped from games whenever my connection dips. Having to close DS, open my pager, then reconnect to the game is just so cumbersome.

Whenever I have multiple windows connected to the same machine, most of them will just flat out lose connection when the server reboots. I have to then log in and out with each key in order to reconnect them all. This is the biggest annoyance I have while bug testing!
Actually, I think this might be a bug. I have not seen one game successfully reconnect after a reboot in maybe a year or two.