ID:92030

Well those two testing days spewed out many errors, most due to AI attack logic. It should be fixed now, hopefully. Also I changed exp/gold awards, also raised max level to 10.

Game is missing even basic tutorial, and some people didn't knew what to do.

Strength increases your melee damage;
Vitality increases your Health and Defense;
Agility increases dodge rate;
Dexterity increases your accuracy;
Intelligence increases magic/spell power (no spells yet);
Wisdom increases defense against magic/spells;
Luck increases chance to land critical hit;

When you login, shield shop is south east from you, weapon and armor shops are to the south west. How shopping works is pretty obvious I'd say. North west is the trainer, you'll need to visit him at level 5.

To the north from the point where you start, is Arena, that's where all the combat happens. It closes and opens depending what's happening. It gives time for people to enter, then closes and monsters spawn, then you just kill everything you see =)

W key will allow to send message to the world, and S key is for normal say.

You can use arrow keys, either point and click to move around map, approach monsters/NPCs.

E key will target nearest enemy, ESC is to cancel target selection. Clicking enemy while it's selected, will initiate default attack (you approach monster and start hitting it), double hitting E does same on nearest monster. Also you can drag Attack from your Skills/Spells panel into shortcut bar in bottom left of screen, and then press correspondent key to use skill/spell/attack on current target, from left to right, keys are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,-,=.

Hope this little tutorial/explanation gets more attention.
There seems to be some sort of gold bug.

You have gained 40 Exp
You have gained 20 Gold
You have gained 40 Exp
You have gained 20 Gold
You have gained 40 Exp
You have gained 20 Gold
Level Up!
You have gained 39 Exp
You have gained 19 Gold
You have gained 39 Exp
You have gained 19 Gold
You have gained 40 Exp
You have gained 20 Gold

I went to buy something and it said I had 72 gold when I should have had 118. My inventory says I have 142.

[Edit] If move an item to the buy grid it updates my gold. Though I am not getting the amount of gold that the output claims I'm getting after battles.

I had 35 gold in my inventory, after a battle it said I gained 20 gold. Checking my inventory said I had 59.
Ulterior Motives wrote:
I had 35 gold in my inventory, after a battle it said I gained 20 gold. Checking my inventory said I had 59.

Yes, I'm sorry, I changed how much gold you get, but forgot to change amount it says. So sometimes you actually get awarded more, than it says.

Ulterior Motives wrote:
I went to buy something and it said I had 72 gold when I should have had 118. My inventory says I have 142.

I would need you to be online, and 'debug' to see why that happens. But double check, shop says how much gold you have now, how much you will loose/gain after you finish trade, and how much you will have after trade, maybe you just looked at wrong number?
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1696/71023073.png

I logged in and I had 61 gold, I fought in the arena a couple times and got more gold. When I go to the shop though it still says I have 61. It doesn't update how much I have unless I try to buy something.
Ohhh... That makes more sense now. Fixed it. Now it should update every time you go to a shop. Thanks for explaining, and reporting bugs.
Also you can press Help>Submit Ticket to report bug or problem, I'll see notice every time I login