ID:92034

Keywords: byond, hazordhu, rpg
So, I've decided to take it upon myself to make BYOND RPG active again! Let's start off by seeing what everyone has planned for new additions and updates regarding games in BYOND RPG!

I myself am pleased to announce that Hazordhu II will soon be receiving it's much anticipated version 5.3 update in the coming days. This new update will include many new systems, notably character aging, and the ability to raise a family! Of course that wont be all, there will be other systems, such as getting cold in the winter, and some new effects for the environment to give it a more in-depth feel.

So what about you? Let me know what you have in store for BYOND RPG. I'd love to hear about it!

4.4 of Raid will be out soon. That tutorial update that you've been nagging me about, fixes, and graphics update. My development team and I are also working on a Rp game called Elander. Though its still in very early development stages.
Magicbeast20 wrote:
My development team and I are also working on a Rp game called Elander. Though its still in very early development stages.

Oh details please!

I am working on an RPG by myself at the moment. I'm still writing the documentation. I will post a link to the documentation when I finish writing it.
Sigrogana Legend is continuously updated, even if I don't make posts on the Members page about every little thing I do. I do, however, make posts on my own forum (although the topic is unbelievably bear at the moment, as our database crashed earlier this month).

Old posts and everything else is on my Development Twitter.
My Team And I are working on an RPG game called Fantasie Dimensions. It's in the early development stages though, but we're hoping to bring some life away from Anime!
Nameless Lands, as per usual, though not so much as of recent.
It's not dead it's just quiet...like most of Byond. Well except Anime which does make sense.
DivineTraveller wrote:
Nameless Lands, as per usual, though not so much as of recent.

And Eternia. ;)

There's quite a few interesting RPGs in the making.
hey, I am making an RPG game, but I need some help with coding, and I cant get a coder though. I need help coding some items and skills.
Ender12 wrote:
hey, I am making an RPG game, but I need some help with coding, and I cant get a coder though. I need help coding some items and skills.

add my msn: [email protected] and I'll help you with some issues, but I will not program the game for you, simply help you.
I dont got msn
I'm making an Anime RPG based on the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" universe...not sure if you didn't want anything Anime-related in here, but it will be original.
Hi1 wrote:
I'm making an Anime RPG based on the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" universe...not sure if you didn't want anything Anime-related in here, but it will be original.

Wasn't Avatar made by Nickelodeon? Regardless, all Anime games are to be submitted to the BYOND Anime guild, regardless of RPG content.