ID:92052

Click()
http://www.byond.com/games/Dbgtsuperfreak/ DragonballLiveReloaded

Check it out. All Details are on this page. If you have been a Byond member for at least 4 years or have been in and out or around that long you will know this is the best game on Byond when it comes to fan animae.
We don't have to have been on BYOND for 4 years to know its garbage, your Reputation can tell anyone that.

Are you serious, just putting this post up is a joke. If you have nothing to show (gameplay) then you can't say anything. People just never learn, time after time after time. It gets very tiring with all the idiots. I can't even handle this situation seriously without smirking. Please get serious, and try to work on the game and stop making foolish posts thus lowering your respect.
Troy1121 wrote:
Are you serious, just putting this post up is a joke. If you have nothing to show (screenshots, gameplay, etc.) then you can't say anything. People just never learn, time after time after time. It gets very tiring with all the idiots. I can't even handle this situation seriously without smirking. Please get serious, and try to work on the game and stop making foolish posts thus lowering your respect.

There are screenshots.
I remember the games name, but people always said it was crap. It's a matter of opinion, though.

PS, when are you going to buy everyone a BYOND Membership? You promised you were a few years back!
Calus CoRPS wrote:
I remember the games name, but people always said it was crap. It's a matter of opinion, though.

PS, when are you going to buy everyone a BYOND Membership? You promised you were a few years back!

LOL I was like 4 back when I made that post. I am 18 now and more mature sorry if I made people not like me or if I lied about things. I am trying to earn some respect back now.
Dbgtsuperfreak wrote:
Troy1121 wrote:
Are you serious, just putting this post up is a joke. If you have nothing to show (screenshots, gameplay, etc.) then you can't say anything. People just never learn, time after time after time. It gets very tiring with all the idiots. I can't even handle this situation seriously without smirking. Please get serious, and try to work on the game and stop making foolish posts thus lowering your respect.

There are screenshots.

Look at my edited post and review yours. When you can host it and it develops a strong fanbase and you're dedicated then you can even think about puting it in the group of "BYOND's Best" when you can provide proof and evidence supporting your statement then post again, if not end it, cut it, get over it.

I liked DBLive2.
Smoosh wrote:
I liked DBLive2.

Sadly...I did too.
QMarkReal wrote:
Smoosh wrote:
I liked DBLive2.

Sadly...I did too.

I marked for your first DBZ game too.
Smoosh wrote:
QMarkReal wrote:
Smoosh wrote:
I liked DBLive2.

Sadly...I did too.

Marked?
QMarkReal wrote:
Smoosh wrote:
QMarkReal wrote:
Smoosh wrote:
I liked DBLive2.

Sadly...I did too.

Marked?

fanboy'd*
:p
I remember the name, but I don't really remember playing it. Are those icons new?

I used to play a lot of DBZ games and even if they were decent, the crappy ripped ones cloud my memory of them.
Was never that good to begin with, really. I dont know what people saw in it.
Pmitch wrote:
Was never that good to begin with, really. I dont know what people saw in it.

It was the only different alternative at the time. Even though Clan the original DBO, Zeta, and Zen were around.
...Did a post get deleted or something?