ID:920745

I've been pretty busy, but I've found some time to work on some fancy artwork. Special thanks to SpriterShawn over at DeviantArt and Thomas over at Primal Arts.

PFFFFFTTTTTAHAHAHAHA
:D lol
And to think that I congratulated him/her on their work. I:
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
And to think that I congratulated him/her on their work. I:

I almost bought work from him/her.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:

Me too. I do extensive research first, though. I felt an obligation to expose this so nobody loses money.

O.o
And to think I almost thought about posting a "great job" or something relating to that.
In response to Kumorii
I know I've seen this somewhere on the forums, but I can't find it.
On a side note. I noticed a bomb icon I've seen on these forums somewhere before which is from http://primalarts.net/

Edit: What he said ^
In response to Aaiko
Aaiko wrote:
Albro1 wrote:

Me too. I do extensive research first, though. I felt an obligation to expose this so nobody loses money.

Bless you sir.

LMA0 I am like literally dieng over here.(waits for ET and Vroocans post.)
I knew that kid was fake. Nobody can make a space gui in 2 hours (like shown in one of his posts). It takes time, even if parts are copy/pasted.
Well he did come out of nowhere posting art nilly whilly. I still cant stop laughing about this though +1 for you Aaiko.
In response to Kumorii
I searched and searched and can't find it. If anyone else comes across it, please screenshot the post and the poster.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
I searched and searched and can't find it. If anyone else comes across it, please screenshot the post and the poster.

I just looked I think its been deleted as well.

But the same guy that claimed the bomb animation claimed this as well to be his:
In response to Albro1
They probably saw this post and decided to delete their post or something i mean eh you never know :3
Yea it's long gone, I can't believe people actually steal art how pathetic ..
In response to A.T.H.K
You mean, people just... go on the internet and... tell lies?
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
You mean, people just... go on the internet and... tell lies?

Yes they do, you should log off now! before you get hurt!
Page: 1 2 3