ID:92103

Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
This is a pretty simple request, but it would make things much, much easier.

Via a game's hub, creators ought to be able to clear all of the values in a specific score field with the click of a button, or even clear all of the hub scores completely.

The same goes for medals. It would be nice just to be able to do a general wipe and remove a specific medal for all players who have earned it.

Thanks!
This seems to be a popular request. I'd like some ideas as to what the interfaces would look like for editing scores and medals on the hub.
While some people may want more functionality, all that I'm really hoping for would be the ability to clear medals and scores. That could be as easy as adding in buttons like this:

http://files.byondhome.com/SilkGames/bugs/ medal_score_mockup.png

I think that it's fairly easy to add/change scores for specific players via DM. What's more difficult/annoying is just clearing out everything to start with a clean slate, which this would remedy.
Clearing scores is already possible. Clearing medals on the other hand is not. I could give you an example verb on how to clear the scoreboard if you would like.
Yes. This would be an awesome feature.
When you have a game that has scores for literally thousands of players, and you want to clear everything out, the code that clears the scores and medals is very slow.
It takes a really long time to access the hub to access the list of keys and then tell the hub to clear the values.
Using spawn() to send multiple queries at a time speeds things up a little, but nonetheless, it's still a pain.

Having this would be great also if there was some sort of exploit that allowed players to get really high scores or medals they don't deserve.

I think SilkWizard's idea for interface is good. I would however like an additional couple of buttons for clearing ALL scores and ALL medals, instead of having to click every medal and score one at a time. (His mock-up was missing the clear ALL medals button.)
I ran into this exact problem when publishing Decadence. Would have been much easier to get things done with a few simple commands.
Bumping this since I'm having to learn how to deal with this right now because a friend needs it, and I will too pretty soon. Just seems odd to not have this.