ID:92127

Resolved
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This issue has been resolved.
Well, simply, add in an option to hide games that are not currently online from the list of games, I do not typically use any action listed under these offline games, so showing them is sort of useless in my case. Even if I did want to, then it should be easy enough to show the offline games again anyways.

Also, it seems most options are slightly hidden off in the options section, there seems to be no right click menu on that games section anyways, making it a right click option will make it so much easier to toggle, so if you just need to quickly do something which you need to show offline, it's easier then going all the way in the options to toggle it off and on.
I like the idea of right-click support for the Games and Friends tabs for easily turning some options on and off. That would be darn handy.

I'm not as sure I'd have a use for turning off offline games.
Oh, well, this is the same premise as in MSN, being able to hide offline contacts from the list.

That is one thing as well, instead of only offline games being able to be hidden, maybe also hide offline friends from being shown as well?

In any case, yes, right-click support for turning some options on and off would be quite handy regardless of the other stuff being added.
Ter13 resolved issue with message:
The new pager features several different games features allowing users to filter based on the number of players, popularity, listed status, downloadable, recent, installed, etc.