ID:92167

Descriptive Problem Summary: The problem is that while I play the games I can not open windows inside of them, such as in SS13 I can not click the links to change things now, they are as is and with all other games I play, they do the same thing.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem: I have no idea, I dont know if it is a system problem or what.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? every time
In other games?all of them
In other user accounts?
On other computers?No

When does the problem NOT occur? While I am not playing on my NetBook, but my desk top is a wee bit slow and my NetBook works speedy and clearly.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)I have no idea, I had a virus very violently attack my computor and had to have it personaly redone all together where litteraly everything was errased and set back to a brand new state.

Workarounds:

This very likely is a system problem, because nothing should be preventing windows from opening and that's usually a telltale sign of a system instability. Because there isn't anything we can test in this report, I recommend discussing this in BYOND Help.