ID:92228

Ok... so I had this problem with my previous Linksys WRT router, and now when I have an Edimax router, I still have this problem.

When I type my username and my password and press "Login" it only shows me the "Home" tab
and in the status bar (at the bottom of the pager) it says:
"logged in as -username- (offline)"
So, I can't play games.
Can someone help me?

Expected Results: Succesfully login to the pager

Actual Results: It stays offline

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Almost in every login attemp
In other games? In pager...
In other user accounts? Yes!
On other computers? Only in this computer and in the other computer connected to my router, I tried to login in 2 other computers and it worked fine.

When does the problem NOT occur? Extremly rare when it doesnt occur, I can't tell the difference in my login attemps.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked?
It worked only in the pager version that started with the digit "3" and sometimes in other versions, so basicly I've been having problems login for more then a year I think...

Please help!

IMPORTANT EDIT: I've just remembered I already posted a thread on the forum releated to this problem a few months ago, I hope it helps:
http://www.byond.com/help/forum?id=6998
Sticking with the thread in Help is the best choice. This isn't a bug, just a usage issue that can be resolved there.

Your router is highly unlikely to be related to this. If the pager isn't contacting the hub, it's not a router issue, since a router wouldn't impact outbound connections. But it could well be a firewall issue, or a problem with your ISP.