Naruto: Rogue

by Grand J
Naruto: Rogue
Naruto: Rogue, one of the most innovative and stylish naruto game on byond! Execute handseal combinations to perform Jutsu! Also explore a vast world filled with adventure and mystery! Come in and join the action!
ID:92280

-FORUM-

http://narutorogue3.webs.com/

-PUNISHMENT-

Autoers. (Restart)

Bypassing Server. (MUTE,BAN)

Bug Abuse. (RESET)

Cheating. (RESET)

Based on QMark's Naruto Jinketsu!

Vote For Naruto Rogue

at BYOND's Finest!

Welcome to the Krytinite
This game is awesome.Come now damnit.Best jinkestu based naruto game i played on byond.And now theres a 24/7 server :)
A great game well worth needing regular updates and new features *wink*
I've played this game off and on for quite some time. Regular updates that are good, attentive staff and great gameplay. The training and jutsu systems are very unique. Which is why I always come back to this game to find out what's new.
This game is fucking beast the best naruto game on byond that ive played
FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME THIS COMES FROM A BYOND MEMBER I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST NARUTO BYOND GAME EVER MADE
this game.... well its just fucking awesome its so realisticly naruto
why is the server down again? I've been waiting for a long time to play this game and the mostly down curse keeps going. :(
unban me too lol
Unmute me pls.
was talking on chat a bit to quick and got muted for 10 minutes, but after 10 min i was still muted and this was wednesday X(

so pls unmute me.
thnx
Games down til tomorrowww.
how u know?
Man why do they often shut off Rogue?
they don't often shut down rogue.
if u look at the waiting list thats quite a few players.......
Well Des needs to bring his ass on lol. we waiting for this shitt, thought he was suppose to be 24/7?? come on now guys. your losing players by the minutee. Get a shell if you have too. i'm pretty sure most of the players wouldnt mind donating a few dollars to get itt. but you need to keep it up and runninggg!!!!

- YB
des went somewhere for the weekend n it crashed when he left so we got to wait for his gay ass to come on ....
This game doesn't really lose players lol. The game populates extremely quick when it's up..
to me i think it wipes to fast
Page: 1 2 3