ID:92306

I hope to eventually improve all of my old games with interface details I learn along the way. This time, I updated my daemonic battle of adaptable units, Flesh and Drone. It's just a handful of minor changes, but I think they add up. Enjoy.

Here's the old...

...and here's the new. (Nevermind the different player colors and positions.)

• The MOTD, Chant, People, and Winner tabs have been replaced with a chat hub.
  • The Credits and Updates buttons have been removed and replaced with links in the help file.
  • The number of players is only displayed between games.
  • Spell descriptions during battle have different colors and no longer have borders.
  • In the Options section, chosen spell buttons should have their borders loaded correctly.
Something tells me you should make a little medal thing for your games like Acebloke does. =P
Has it resulted in increased players and subscriptions? I only have two games with medals at the moment so a separate tally isn't on my mind.
ACWraith wrote:
Has it resulted in increased players and subscriptions? I only have two games with medals at the moment so a separate tally isn't on my mind.

It has helped his games get more plays, but yeah... if you only have 2 games with medals then nevermind. lol
This looks very interesting. Can you add me as a friend, so that i could play with you or when a server is available?
@TheMadGod: Like all of my games, Flesh and Drone is free to download so you can run your own server. You might also want to join the waiting list. Either way, you wouldn't have to depend on my schedule. =)