ID:92316

Resolved
The icon editor now allows zooming up to 20x.
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
Duplicates:id:103098, id:97568, id:97299, id:104784, id:103099, id:102735, id:101596
It would be really helpful if Dream Maker offered a Zoom Feature.

And if we also could edit the background to the classic gray tone background.
I second this feature. Byond supports large icons better than it ever used to, yet Dream Maker lacks any way to effectively edit those icons.
this would help when editing 64x64's alot
This has been requested in the past. I'm sure it's on the 'to do' list.
A zoom feature is definitely something I would like to add to the editor.
This would be great for icons larger than 32x32. Too often do I find myself using MSPaint over Dream Maker because of the lack of a zoom function. Would love to see this implemented.
it would be perfect, no need to use other programs if this was added
yea it would make iconing easier
This would make things much much much much much easier when pixeling when pixeling for a game it would take me about half the amount of time to pixel it.
So, how about that zoom.

Agreed Pmitch
This feature has been on the list for a while now, makes me wonder which list.
We really do need a zoom.
Yes we do.
Must have!
Ok, seems like the masses have spoken. I'll see if I can get this in in the next release.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Tom wrote:
Ok, seems like the masses have spoken. I'll see if I can get this in in the next release.

lol 20 people are the masses? Hasn't this been on the list forever? Because it was widely supported by the community and is a pretty common feature? Is the next release going to be related to the flash client, or will there be other releases before then? Assuming flash is a ways off. QUESTION ASSAULT
Yaaaaaaaaaaaa *retracts vote* aaaay!
You don't actually have to retract a vote on a feature that gets implemented (or shot down). When the issue is moved to any kind of resolved status, which in the feature tracker means Resolved, Not Feasible, or Redundant, your vote is returned.
Page: 1 2