ID:92355

Post your comments here!
Welcome Back to being a byond member lol, i see you have the old css layout :P
ah yeah. :)
Thanks a lot man I know man lmao stop teasing ...Ima come back with something nice tho for real just stay tuned.
lol no problem i could always help if you want i'm not to bad with css's.
I've also been trying to get in touch with you for a while now.
Hey xyber, i have not really contacted you yet, but if you are still willing to help, could you tell me when you become available? i don't want to try and make you do too much work if your currently doing a lot on MDC's game.

Anyway Mecha cloud should be finishing of the base, but i would beg your assistance in making overlays for it.

If you know bleach then i'de ask for help making as many Zanpkatous and Resurrections as possible, since we currently have none i'm going to need a lot of help, i'll still look for other help though, So i don't mean to ask too much of you.
Xyber! Come check the page in a few days to deem it worthy of the membership!
I would like to speak with add my msn [email protected]
If its anything about naruto don't bother hitting me up i hate the series also not really interested in fan games so much unless there's pay involved or unless your a good friend of mine lol but i don't know you so yea..lol
Xyber i need your help with Bleach *begs uncontrollably*
what is it that you need? Teka...i don't know if you have msn but hit me up [email protected]

Hi, I'm not sure if you're currently working on a project, but if not, consider working with me. It's a large scale action rpg, I can send you more details if you reach me at: [email protected]
I added you to live messenger like a bowss.
damn bout to get a frikken burn notice on ma membership :/
whats up with sdbo
Idk man ive been trying to get mike to get online but hes just been away...lol and i wana get something done already
cant skype, add my pager
Bro
Still alive?
Yes Niro I'm Still Alive... Better than ever
Page: 1 2