Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
In response to Ninjafro
Ninjafro wrote:
^ Unless that obstacle is AIDS.

So what's going to happen to the current hub?
In response to KururugiSuzaku
From what I understand- Nothing.
Yut Put wrote:
This is why I prefer working alone. Relying on other people is unreliable, lol

^ This. I would love to have my own little production team someday, but I doubt I will because I can rarely ever seem to work with people due to creative differences and/or unreliability. It's crazy how tough those issues are to avoid on BYOND.

Edit:I forgot to mention that I wish you well, Zane; you're an extremely skilled artist and I am glad that you're not giving up the project even though this unfortunate turn of events had to occur. Good luck finding a new programmer, or learning the DM language; whichever you choose to do.
.___. what? This is the reason why I study in all fields of game design.

Art
Music
Code
SoundFX
Story
Etc
They are lukewarm.
So this game will not be finished then?
In response to Eagleeyez0909
I believe its been said here that it will be finished, just not with Chris Gayle.
Ok i was just wanting a confirmation. tyvm. Also ....im sure it never gets old haha but this game is astonishing!! i love it i wish nothing but the best for it and hope to see some progress soon!
So I came across Spirit Age today, downloaded it and I didn't know what to think...

I mean this is so damn close to what I was trying to pull off for a game I am working on. Our ideas are so damn similar... I feel heartbroken, however, I'm still going to work on it and get out my ideas properly.

If you want, I'll put my game on hold and work with you. But dang the attacking, defending, targeting, talking to npcs like that, graphics, fluent movement, interface, so similar to my ideas lol
what happened to Chris.?
In response to Anime HQ
For the love of god. Learn. To. Read.
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:
For the love of god. Learn. To. Read.

For the love of God, learn not to steal others pictures.
In response to King_LiOnZ
Says someone with a superman emblem.

Cool story bro.
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:
Says someone with a superman emblem.

Cool story bro.

But still better than someone who dick rides another for their picture because you can't be like em.

*Cough* Super Saiyan X *cough*

Hop off his dick.
Oh my god....
In response to King_LiOnZ
Kinda voids the point when it wasn't D-Riding, nor me trying to be him but instead joining in on a joke. Then again, I guess I shouldn't have expected someone of your intellectual stature to comprehend that. Regardless, the same could go for you "D-Riding" Superman because you can't be like him, even though he is a fictional character.

I suggest taking your failure at insulting me somewhere else due to the fact that all it's doing is making you look like an idiot. Also, don't bother replying because this is the last time I will be considering you ran this entire discussion off topic.
o_O
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:
Kinda voids the point when it wasn't D-Riding, nor me trying to be him but instead joining in on a joke. Then again, I guess I shouldn't have expected someone of your intellectual stature to comprehend that. Regardless, the same could go for you "D-Riding" Superman because you can't be like him, even though he is a fictional character.

I suggest taking your failure at insulting me somewhere else due to the fact that all it's doing is making you look like an idiot. Also, don't bother replying because this is the last time I will be considering you ran this entire discussion off topic.

Shush. This just shows us how much of an ego you have, haha.
Page: 1 2