ID:92590

Yes I beat castle on insane. I don't care what anyone says. I got all the way to the dragons and on the last one it glitched and went negative health. Time Wizard would have died...its not my fault. If anyone else has gotten this far or beaten it on insane let me know. I need to know!!!

wow castle been updated omg!!!
I'm surprised after all this time it still has the same sounds and artwork.
SuperAntx wrote:
I'm surprised after all this time it still has the same sounds and artwork.

um game play pwn graphics any day o.O id rather play a shitty lookin game with good gameplay *which is why proelium was popular*than a cool looking game with bad game play *also lack of players is because byond anime took over*
I didn't say anything about gameplay or that having bad graphics made a game bad.

It's just a little disappointing Castle can go so long without a graphic update.
SuperAntx wrote:
I didn't say anything about gameplay or that having bad graphics made a game bad.

It's just a little disappointing Castle can go so long without a graphic update.

well it would lose its classic touch thats like taking taking megaman from side scrolls to 3d it just doesnt work out also more detail = more resources to download use all the colors on 1 sprite and youll see what i mean even with a good pc some servers still lagged because theres so much shit going on your screen
Updating a set of 2d sprites isn't like remaking a game in 3d, that is a bad analogy.

It would only take a few more seconds to download, something which wouldn't even be noticeable.

How pretty a sprite looks has nothing to do with bandwidth usage. If you're lagging from the number of units on your screen in a game like Castle, you should think about updating your 15-year-old computer.
SuperAntx wrote:
Updating a set of 2d sprites isn't like remaking a game in 3d, that is a bad analogy.

It would only take a few more seconds to download, something which wouldn't even be noticeable.

How pretty a sprite looks has nothing to do with bandwidth usage. If you're lagging from the number of units on your screen in a game like Castle, you should think about updating your 15-year-old computer.

They did update the sprites in this version im playing a little. I know you can't tell from my SS but if you look closely at the EE you can see a difference.
SuperAntx wrote:

well its normally from all the resources being downloaded also not everyone has a 4 gigs of ram and a 4 ghz processor o.O and most of the usa has under 5 meg connection speed and the upload speed is like 1/8 of that so you can only handle so much with all the players comming in and out
You don't need 4GB of RAM to run a BYOND game. You're just being silly now.
SuperAntx wrote:
You don't need 4GB of RAM to run a BYOND game. You're just being silly now.

it would help X_X and lately byonds been runing 100k-500k of ram which is way more than back in the day
Stop trolling, enjoy DBGT's pro skills.
IMD wrote:
Stop trolling, enjoy DBGT's pro skills.

whos trolling o.O
Tac wrote:
byonds been runing 100k-500k of ram

I've never seen a BYOND game use that much memory. You're exaggerating a non-issue.
SuperAntx wrote:
Tac wrote:
byonds been runing 100k-500k of ram

I've never seen a BYOND game use that much memory. You're exaggerating a non-issue.

ill take a screenie on all the games that do it bleach los noches nng nff huge memory leaks goa is up in there aswell
Tac wrote:
bleach los noches
goa

I refrained from mentioned anime games in my last post, so seeing you say that made me chuckle.
SuperAntx wrote:
Tac wrote:
bleach los noches
goa

I refrained from mentioned anime games in my last post, so seeing you say that made me chuckle.

eh some are decent o.O im kinda old school though i would love to see people flock to proelium tanks mystic journey and other classics that were awesome
You think that's oldschool Tac? Why don't you come play some Spacetug sometime...
Flame Sage wrote:
You think that's oldschool Tac? Why don't you come play some Spacetug sometime...

spacetug lol i love space tug you can still host it :) nothing better than having an alien aka critter eating you good game :) i was there when it was popular youd have everyone racing for the flame thrower <33 very sexy game
Flame Sage wrote:

and hi flame its been like 4-5 years since i last talked to you i think proelium was the last time?
Page: 1 2