ID:92666

Yet nothing gets done.

Even though I've said this about twelve times already, I'm about to change that.

Recently, I've just been a lot more lethargic than usual. I'm not really sure why, but it's been annoying me to no end.

So, first things first. I've started to work with my Dad to make some money when I can, so that's been eating up most of my day. I still have plenty of time after I get home though, so it shouldn't be a problem.

As for the projects I'm working on right now, most of them will have to wait until I get a new computer. Once I've done that, I can save up some money to pay the iconer I need to make icons and all that good stuff. I'll still be working on several projects, though.

The first one of those is Pokemon Masters. This really should've had a playable version out ages ago. I'm wiping any coding I had done for it and finally getting right down to it. The only real difficulty I forsee is getting Pokemon Powers to work properly. I shouldn't have too much trouble though, considering it's only the first base set.

I'm also working on a pixel-movement project on the side. I was inspired to do so by Fugsnarf and his pixel-movement stuff, so I'm making a gameboy-zelda-type pixel-movement, too. I'm also considering on making some kind of original side-scrolling pixel-movement-type game, but I haven't really got any ideas yet.

Crystal Hearts is still on the list, but pretty low-priority. Just below the pixel-movement projects, in fact. At the moment I'm really not too excited about working on it, due to various idea-changes I've got and wanting to be certain I've got it figured out in a way that'll be good and fun.

So, with all of that, I'm off to go sleep off my last day of getting nothing done. Even if it's barely anything, I'm getting something done each day starting tomorrow. Later.