Bleach: Way of the Soul

by Legend gordon
Bleach: Way of the Soul
Welcome to BWOTS Role-play
ID:930344

Bleach: Way of the soul is role-play game which creates an alternate universe where you may Role-play your character’s actions and emotions. This game is based on the popular Manga “Bleach” by “Tite Kubo”

Link Zone

byond://BYOND.world.242108217

Acknowledgments

Programmers

Avainer1, Axerob, Ryman, Asellia, Zarkus (Grudgingly), Ernesto5432, Ukiyo, Sgrios and Muffintray

Pixel Artists

Axerob, Hishido, Asellia, Zarkus, Ernesto5432 and Avainer1

Game Hosts (Overall)

Zforte, Ernesto5432, Bemcint and Ukiyo

Interface Designers

Axerob and Ernesto5432

unban me
You've been unbanned, time limit expired.
im still banned ._.
Unban me.
Way of the SOUL!
REJECTED!
I'm sure you likely posted that in terms of the name, Rob, but don't flatter yourself. That has absolutely no relevance toward your game "war of the shinobi" or whatever the hell it is i don't know, we spent an hour or so considering possibilities for the name and. honestly. everyone had stupid ideas. "Way of the Soul" was the more tolerable idea.
In response to Swift_Kusura
If your happy and you know it clap your hands
Best. Bleach RP. Ever.
I was all for calling it "Another Generic RP Name".

But that didn't go over well.
Why sever still down!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
when did the server first crash?
Pizza could be infinite.
I been ban for 12 hours but when they unban me.It say conncetion fail what wrong with the sever can this problem be fixed?
I love this damn game...
Game crashed D:
The moment when I get something good...Game crashes and I cant log back on
that sutff RP_Man said was a goddamn prophecy... like, for real.
Super mega event, about to fight: crash. Server doesn't get back up.
I know I'm not part of the staff or anything now(My decision), but I was just reading an article by an anthropologist with problems on society's movement towards standardization and uniformity(I'm a Chef, so these are important to me) and I realized that I made a huge mistake in administering a grading system to the rewards for the game. I am begging, and probably on behalf of some players, to remove this system entirely and give them a reward based on the value you received out of the game with no quantitative(No scaled/numerical value) put in or taken out. I would offer suggestions, but at this point I don't trust myself to be a very good idea-maker in this case.

Sorry, your ex-programmer,
Ernesto5432
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9