ID:9315

• User Login Sys that will work with all other projects
  • Blogging Sys
  • Wiki Sys
  • Message Board Sys

That's all of the projects I figured I could and other users from BYOND could use... if y'all think of anything else that would be neat be sure to tell me.

_Ryan
A web scraper that scrapes BYOND Sites for content and allows it to be syndicated with a news aggregator, such as RSS2 or Atom would be great. I hate checking BYOND Sites for new updates to my favorite blogs.

Oh, and for all of them, try using AJAX Ryan, I know you can do it. :)

IM me if you need/want help. IcyHot323
With all due respect, none of the projects you listed are in any more demand right now. Although it's good experience to learn (and it's what the internet in general seems to want right now- blogging, forums, etc.), you're not exactly gonna have much chance against things like phpBB and myspace.
Then again if you are catering for BYONDers then it's not so much about competition. However we already have a login system (that works with all other systems), a blogging feature, a wiki and message board!

What kind of things don't we have? They'd be the kind of things to look into making.
These are here to increase my level of 'goodness'. ;) And well these would be for actual people to use for their personal websites. It's not like they can add MySpace blogs to their site, and phpBB is so large.. that they can add it but they would be adding so much useless stuff.

_ryan
I'd like that message board system. What exactly do you mean by "wiki system"? A search system that goes through wikipedia and looks for matching entries?
Probably something like the Bwiki.