Ryuk25 wrote:
Mikau wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:
Honestly the "Share on Facebook" does not need to be there, just the little F will suffice. Alot of other blogs and websites do this but they dont put share on facebook beside it. I'm pretty sure you could add twitter and myspace, as long as they were nothing but little 20x20ish logos beside each other.

The word "Share" should be bumped to the left, and have the "F" logo beside it on the right, then the myspace/twitter logos can go beside them.

Share: F M T

Myspace shouldn't be one,Kids play this and some might make a myspace because of byond.

What's the difference between myspace and facebook in terms of kids? >_> Kids use both.
I want a Twitter Share. When we have a Twitter I will be happy.
Kingstone99 wrote:

BYOND Twitter. I took care of that when I started the Facebook group.
Please keep swearing and personal grudges against one another off the Facebook Group.

It's primary goal is to advertise BYOND on a social network medium. We don't want new people being turned away because of immaturity or a lack of common sense.
Tiberath wrote:
Please keep swearing and personal grudges against one another off the Facebook Group.

It's primary goal is to advertise BYOND on a social network medium. We don't want new people being turned away because of immaturity or a lack of common sense.

I so want to make a joke about that being a great window into the BYOND community, but instead I'm just going to reference myself wanting to make a joke about that being a great window into the BYOND community.
SuperAntx wrote:
I so want to make a joke about that being a great window into the BYOND community, but instead I'm just going to reference myself wanting to make a joke about that being a great window into the BYOND community.

So far, I've removed one person swearing and one personal grudge post. I figure dealing with it now is better than dealing with it later.

So joke away, but do remember that the group isn't the major advertising factor we're counting on, the share buttons on blog posts and hub pages is.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Tiberath wrote:
Kingstone99 wrote:

BYOND Twitter. I took care of that when I started the Facebook group.

He said he wants twitter share not a twitter account for byond.
I honestly don't know what the difference between the two is.
BYOND's Twitter account relays to those watching it. Twitter share links would allow readers to place links on their own Twitter accounts which would be relayed to those watching them.

Twitter or not, BYOND could stand to add more types of share links.
I doubt this will help with advertising.
I can't verify whether or not it's brining in new members. But it gains 20+ fans a week, if that counts for anything.
Cool
Sweet man!
nice Now my friends can know about this :D
Ikomo wrote:

Because talking to your friends isn't a plausible way of spreading the word.
Mikau wrote:
Ikomo wrote:

Because talking to your friends isn't a plausible way of spreading the word.

Depends on how many friends you have.
Page: 1 2 3 4