ID:93383

Keywords: parody, silk, snestalgic
Okay, we're delaying the release until April 1st. Theres no way we can get everything that needs to be done finished in time for friday. Sorry guys, you're just going to have to wait(That means you, Bischoff! I got that e-mail about how excited you were to play so we've added you to the preview list.) My Ayn Rand fanclub meeting went great. We discussed some cool ways on how we can compress the Atlas Shrugged ebook to under 2mb and e-mailed them to the publisher.

Anyway, obviously the Mushroom Warrior class was a joke. If you thought that was for real, well... I won't insult you because we want your money we want you to play our game. The real classes are Warrior, Hunter, Cleric, and Warlock. Two more classes will be released in a content update shortly after release.

Stay tuned for more info!
What? No Mushroom?

God you really know how to upset a brother. :(
Done with that icon I contracted you for? I haven't gotten any progress updates.
QMarkReal wrote:
Done with that icon I contracted you for? I haven't gotten any progress updates.

Working on it as we speak, I will give you a progress update sometime this week.
Thanks. I was just worried because I haven't heard from you in a while.
QMarkReal wrote:
Thanks. I was just worried because I haven't heard from you in a while.

I'm not a very fast worker, sorry. I'd estimate maybe a week/week and a half before they're done. Its not hard work but it takes time to make everything fit all those animations, but don't worry, it'll get done.
Me? Excited about this garbage infested "game"? Never that.
Tag Youre Pregnant wrote:
What? No Mushroom?

Gosh you really know how to upset a brother. :(

Bischoff wrote:
Me? Excited about this garbage infested "game"? Never that.

You almost remind me of a developous who doesn't capitalize random words.
do i get gm or what? omg im gettin sick of asking you. you beter anser me rite now
wheres your hub at?