Shinobi Online

by Kidpaddle45
Shinobi Online
The game you've been waiting for ...
I would love to host, hopefully u guys are looking for one
Kid i want to host,im an very active host as well.I cant be 24/7 sadly but im active enough i was beta tester as well (using another key)
I would love to actually try and work on this game and you must realize if this game takes off it would be the most popular anime game on byond.
best game but i hate LARNELL joking XD
When I download the game doesn't open, it says 'Error Unzip Failed'.
The download button is a prank.

Owner should just give material to someone else to complete. It's sad seeing something this good go to waste.
DAMN! Now this shit is something WORTH donating to. Is this still in development? I'd be happy to help
Error unzip failed!
In response to A2J2TIWARI
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Error unzip failed!

Don't you read? It's a prank. And Kidpaddle45 can I get your msn? I'd like to make a proposal with you if I may.

well let it work then
I played this awhile ago. Great game, I don't know why you don't host anymore :/
So can someone tell us if the game is still going to be released and if it is .. when?! .. Cuz im waiting for this game since ... cant remember even when i saw it for the first time ... Anyway pls we need some info about the game
the owner is working at another projct right now, in case he doesnt sell this game to another person i dont think the game will be up 1 more year
Game is being worked on by my brother while i work on Pirates Online. I'm helping him once in awhile and a lot has been added to it.

Sadly i have no membership so i can't update the screenshots.
So yeah if any of you out there feel generous,a membership is wanted here. xD
If you're still in need of someone with membership let me know, I'd like to help in anyway I can.
Back on track. Randomly working on this.Just changed the art of the game to something more..."HD". Around 40-45 jutsus programmed. Needs icons. If anyone's interested in doing jutsus icons hit me up on pager.

No membership(I'd love to get one if you feel generous xD) so i'll post some screenshot here instead:

i love you... O.O
oh god finally an new naruto game was getting bored really thank you man T.T
Thanks for the support, I'll make sure to keep you guys updated...If i ever get a membership.
More Screenshots xD:

There's a donation button on hub now. I'd like to get myself a membership. So yeah, whoever feels generous, help me out! =D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12