ID:93586

Post your comments here!
Ah, don't like to be in the spotlight? If you support the nexus, you could become one of the most invisible people in the whole gaming industry. Getting into the nexus, however, along with supporting it is another story.
Hello! :)
Do you use any html in your game or is all this stuff purely byond code? Also I haven't tryed Sigro 2 but i'm still gonna miss Sigro 1.. And all those ooorrbs.
DOS, I am a fellow game developer that started playing byond at age 14. I am now 23 years old. I loved your Sigrogana legend game and looked up to you as a developer. I worked hard to be as good a coder and developer as you but could never make a game with the atmosphere that Sigrogana Legend commanded. My little brother and sister also loved to play your game right up until Sigrogana Legend 2 was released. Ever since then SL1 was hosted less and less. SL1 is nostalgic and much of my life was put into that game(heck I even donated to a byond game for once in my life). I really miss coming home from highschool & college, and unwinding with some Sigrogana Legend. It would mean the world to me if there was some way to have the game hosted.
Thank-you very much if you have read this!
Sigrogana legend
In response to Azroth
Azroth wrote:
Sigrogana legend is the best even the fact u could use bombs and fight and how the whole thing was it stands as the best byond rpg game other than the original Dragon ball Z game called finale.