I linked directly to the picture from their hub, I was not going to download the picture and convert it to a png and upload it to my blog, eww.

No, the fact that they used a bmp for their screenshots isnt surprising.
On a plus side, that game due to regulations put in place by myself and Stephen and the good game judges is not listed in the anime guild. :) little victory!
I have to agree with Stephen001, that game you linked does have a Bumblebee in it. That's pretty top notch. I mean look at that damn thing, it's the size of a car. If that thing stings you, you're dead. Just.. dead.
Just like if KEEEENSHIIROOO stings you.
...is that a crab?
You guys forgot the panda...
Zantofire wrote:
You guys forgot the panda...

The panda is clearly a panda, and the bee is clearly a bug of some sort, may be a yellow jacket though.

I'm serious, is that a crab, a lobster...what the hell is THAT thing?
I agree.. Nestalgia is a great game. Even though I was more the SNES era (Legend of Zelda <3), I enjoyed the game alot.

I believe its more of the fact that the younger kids play the naruto games. Plus, they can abuse bugs, get mod'd, abuse power..Etc

In Silk's defense..When I went in his game, I saw one of the largest groups of people with grammatical skills. Id be glad they are not playing you game Lol
That game has mad art skills.
lol
Of course, you used a linked to a BMP file, so you're just a tiny little bit better than him.
Popisfizzy wrote:
Of course, you used a linked to a BMP file, so you're just a tiny little bit better than him.

He justified this already, I think.
OMG I CODED U LVL 16 GM WITH SPIRIT GUN, NOW U GET BEST AGME ON BYOND.
PerfectGoku wrote:

Gve me code 2 make ppl GMZ and i will code you in and make you ultra super mega admin moderator developer enforcer to the second power!
Theironx wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Gve me code 2 make ppl GMZ and i will code you in and make you ultra super mega admin moderator developer enforcer to the second power!
---
DO I GET BLEACH SSSJ LVL 5576 SO I CN PWN NUBS TOO?er? cuz if i dont i will find u and shoot u and den u will cry because i am lvl 383883 gm on byond
PerfectGoku wrote:
Theironx wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

---
DO I GET BLEACH SSSJ LVL 5576 SO I CN PWN NUBS TOO?er? cuz if i dont i will find u and shoot u and den u will cry because i am lvl 383883 gm on byond

No. lvl 5576 is to high. it only for owner. me
IainPeregrine wrote:
Edit: Plus, it has a bumble bee. How could I not have noticed?

http://www.byond.com/members/TheMagicMan/files/beeeeees.gif
There's a game called Naruto GOA inverted...it look just like your games....the charaters,move,clothes,and map...i wonder if its a rip or another copy of your sources
I couldn't stop laughing reading all the comments.
Is that a giant Panda?...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5