LatterDay wrote:
Is that a giant Panda?...

It is the mythical perfectly flat, unshaded, perfectly symmetrical squiggly line panda. Very rare.
Masterdan wrote:
LatterDay wrote:
Is that a giant Panda?...

It is the mythical perfectly flat, unshaded, perfectly symmetrical squiggly line panda. Very rare.

Believe it.
Holy shit, that's a fucking panda.
Want to know what else is a crime? Of your own programming and icons? Who just deleted his entire page yesterday after I confronted him on it with some bystanders? I also have a copy of his work you could look @ too, whichever new key this guy is moving too, he is a ripper of Kobata's Naruto GOA game aswell as Masterdan's anime demo. Yes, we all know some of the weapons were taken from a GameBoy Advance game. But that is besides the fact. There are so many icons which were custom made, and the source was stolen. Can you get this guy shut down? I have no idea what this guy's current key is, Kobata banned him from the game for doing this.

http://byond.com/members/Baird

There is another person doing something similar and they also have the code for the newest GOA version.

http://byond.com/members/YaDiggg
Darkjohn66 wrote:
Want to know what else is a crime? Of your own programming and icons? Who just deleted his entire page yesterday after I confronted him on it with some bystanders? I also have a copy of his work you could look @ too, whichever new key this guy is moving too, he is a ripper of Kobata's Naruto GOA game aswell as Masterdan's anime demo. Yes, we all know some of the weapons were taken from a GameBoy Advance game. But that is besides the fact. There are so many icons which were custom made, and the source was stolen. Can you get this guy shut down? I have no idea what this guy's current key is, Kobata banned him from the game for doing this.

Doing anything with that demo isn't a crime. It's there for people to use.
Actually Kobata got tricked by someone pretending to be masterdan and they sent a e-mail saying that they want to see what Kobata has done and he is going to start updating it and Kobata sent it. Now everyone has the GOA source if you guys are really wondering why all the GOA rips have poped up all of a sudden.
Tobirachi wrote:
Actually Kobata got tricked by someone pretending to be masterdan and they sent a e-mail saying that they want to see what Kobata has done and he is going to start updating it and Kobata sent it. Now everyone has the GOA source if you guys are really wondering why all the GOA rips have poped up all of a sudden.

That pretty clearly has not happened, or we would actually see games with more than the GOA icons ripped.
Dan, you need to come back and work on GOA. Kobata's ignorance is just completely annoying. Allowing bug abuse? Really now? Last time I checked, back when you were nicely working on the game, this shit was unacceptable. I understand that this is "beta" but really? Bugs have been up for 2 years now and have yet to be fixed?
Masterdan wrote:
Tobirachi wrote:

That pretty clearly has not happened, or we would actually see games with more than the GOA icons ripped.

LOL Google a BYOND account named Baird. he put the source on his page the GOA source has been leaked thanks to Kobata <.< I say you unban everyone and fire Kobata
Someone who's key named Ya diggg is budding in my competition with a friend he has the goa src and now him and his whole group think they can program hmm to fix this I put it up to be downloaded.

Now every noob cake like him will think and be like him and to be able to be better than these new rips that will arrive? You must actually learn something from it I gave the src errors for you don't completely jack it noobs.

Study it and become something on this site.
lol, this is bad.
McMuffin says:
lol
link to your bleach game?
R.I.P Goa 2007-2010

2006*
Like I said before//Copied:Someone who's key named Ya diggg is budding in my competition with a friend he has the goa src and now him and his whole group think they can program hmm to fix this I put it up to be downloaded.

Now every noob cake like him will think and be like him and to be able to be better than these new rips that will arrive? You must actually learn something from it I gave the src errors for you don't completely jack it noobs.

Ah well look at it this way..

Half of the BYOND people here do not understand that MYSQL save system for shit so it will turn out being bugged version but damn i feel kinda bad for Dan...
Son Danny wrote:

Half of the BYOND people here do not understand that MYSQL save system for shit so it will turn out being bugged version but damn i feel kinda bad for Dan...

Or the retard he left in charge that's the real victim. But I added errors just learn from it.

Baird wrote:
Son Danny wrote:

Or the retard he left in charge that's the real victim. But I added errors just learn from it.

I already fixed mine so.
But jeez.. i havent seen so much riot since Rebirth release
Lol I wonder what will Masterdan do to Kobata(Destroy) A back hand or tip him over like he does to little fat kids.
Baird wrote:
Lol I wonder what will Masterdan do to Kobata(Destroy) A back hand or tip him over like he does to little fat kids.

Meh, i wonder when bandwagon gets to this.. infact im IM icewarrior on MSN...
Son Danny wrote:
Baird wrote:

Meh, i wonder when bandwagon gets to this.. infact im IM icewarrior on MSN...

Eh Im going to go take a piss eat refresh this page a little and prepare to type.

Baird wrote:
Like I said before//Copied:Someone who's key named Ya diggg is budding in my competition with a friend he has the goa src and now him and his whole group think they can program hmm to fix this I put it up to be downloaded.

lmao keep posting more bullshit. for all you know I have nothing coded for my bleach game yet because we are still planning. You didn't do shit to the GOA src either people are just retarded not to get the required libraries. Stop making up shit talking about "I think I can program because I got the GOA src", you are the one that's using the GOA Interface in your shitty game you call original. So obviously we know who is "relying on the src".

Page: 1 2 3 4 5