ID:937742

We know most of you happened to miss our pretty boxes with the loss of Member Blogs, but don't worry we have a work around! Through the abuse of the style attribute, BYOND Journalism has been working on a new forum-friendly layout, and this is our little demo of it.

Interviewed Key / Name

This right-hand side will provide a small bit of information towards the person being interviewed, for example maybe a list of projects they had worked on, when they joined BYOND, etc.

The Q & A

Q: This is a sample question, how do you feel about this?

A: This is a sample response, I do not know how I feel about this.

Q: This is a sample question but it has some extra detailing, how do you feel about this and why?

A: This is a sample response with just a hint of extra information, I do not know how I feel about this because I fear what I do not understand. Please, oh God please tell me why this is happening!

Q: This is a sample question but it has some extra detailing, how do you feel about this and why?

A: This is a sample response with just a hint of extra information, I do not know how I feel about this because I fear what I do not understand. Please, oh God please tell me why this is happening!

Please post your comments and concerns about our current 'Journalism Layout 3.0' below if you have any.

I don't like that there's no space between the Q: and the first letter of the sentence, but otherwise it looks really nice!
I believe it looks really nice & would be interesting to find out more about the people "we" look up to.

You should interview Falacy :)
I fixed the spacing, I thought something looked off.

Also, before this goes into another troll thread (which is how the last one got deleted). We do try to contact these people the community suggests. We will once again try to contact Falacy.
I'd like Zane444 to be interviewed :)
Axerob.
There's this cool guy, named Super Saiyan X. You should try to interview him.
I understand why Axerob, Falacy, Yut Put, and Zane444 were suggested. But for anyone else, please state why you think they should be interested. I would like to weed out 'troll suggestions'/
Id like to see Kidpaddle or Pride Ravanok(spell-check) interviewed.
I'd like a redo of mine.
Anyone who was not interviewed by Magnum or I can be re-interviewed. We understand the others weren't as good.

Over looking yours Albro, it did have some good stuff here and there but we will add you to our list and get back to you within the week.
Interview Laserdog. The community needs it.
I'm personaly not very interested in those we see active on the forums. I guess I'm saying I know enough about the people who post a decent bit on the forums. It'd be nice to see people who don't socialize a lot on the forums, no one specific in mind.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I'm personaly not very interested in those we see active on the forums. I guess I'm saying I know enough about the people who post a decent bit on the forums. It'd be nice to see people who don't socialize a lot on the forums, no one specific in mind.

I agree.
You should totally interview Enigmatic Gallavanter!
In response to Hiro the Dragon King
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
I understand why Axerob, Falacy, Yut Put, and Zane444 were suggested. But for anyone else, please state why you think they should be interested. I would like to weed out 'troll suggestions'/

You should interview Koil.
Koil never posts on the forum, and never releases stuff.
But, pretty much every day, he puts together some kind of Proof of Concept thing.
Try to interview yourself.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
Try to interview yourself.

But wear a fake mustache when you answer.
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
You should interview Koil.
Koil never posts on the forum, and never releases stuff.
But, pretty much every day, he puts together some kind of Proof of Concept thing.

+1
Page: 1 2 3