ID:93878

Keywords: fugstuff
I saw Clash of the Titans not too long ago in 3D. My opinion on the movie:

I would recommended it as a decent movie to see. Personally, the movie moves pretty fast for my tastes. Sometimes it can be difficult to keep up with the plot if you're not paying attention.

The 3D effects were absolutely and utterly terrible. I took off my glasses at many many times during the movie and saw absolutely no difference in the picture, except that it actually looked better. Even the credits had no 3D effects at all! I was very disappointed and never noticed anything 3D, not even an extra depth in the movie at most times. Any time there was that I noticed, it wasn't even anything interesting like a fight scene. If the fight or monster scenes had them, they were very subtle.

I'd recommended going to see it for the heck of it, but see it in 2D to avoid the strain on your eyes, the extra fee, and the lack of 3D effects.

Happy Easter, everybody!
The movie had alot more potential. Personally, I thought they should have expanded more on their journey to The River Styx.
what was the movie about?
Zaole wrote:
what was the movie about?

Tis a remake
"Clash of the Titans was originally set for standard release on March 26, 2010.[4][5] The Heat Vision Blog reported on January 27, 2010 that after a 3-D conversion test of the film which Warner Bros. found to be a "roaring success," the film would be converted to 3-D and would premiere on April 2, 2010"

lol
"ok let's release the movie guys"
"wait! i just found out we can spend 10 minutes putting in a couple seconds of 3D effects in the movie and charge a lot more for people to see it!"
"WONDERFUL IDEA!"
Sucks that these companies are going to kill 3D off with this crap. You simply can't do a post-production conversion without it looking like crap. Avatar has proven you need to film it from the start in 3D for it to be good.
Avatar looked far better than this 3D-wise. I could have taken off my glasses this entire movie and watched it perfectly. Avatar on the other hand was blurry most of the time I took off my glasses.