ID:93934

I was looking over my BYOND Member page, and as i was looking, I realized there was an error. As memory serves, I joined BYOND: December 25,2007, but here it says: Janurary 31,2009. I wish to fix this mistake, and I am asking for assistance from fellow players. If you know how to correct the date or such, would you help me in doing so.
#joined .info_text{display:none;}
#joined:after{font-weight:normal;content:" Dec 25, 2007";}

CSS it up baby
Cody123100 wrote:
#joined .info_text{display:none;}
#joined:after{font-weight:normal;content:" Dec 25, 2007";}

CSS it up baby

Thnks a lot Cody ^^
Also known as, "I stole CSS from someone and don't really know anything about it."
Airjoe wrote:
Also known as, "I stole CSS from someone and don't really know anything about it."

^ Getting caught; Priceless.
Cody is a CSS stealer?
No, genius, you are. Here's a question, "How did that CSS get there to begin with?" The answer is, "NejiUzumaki23 ripped CSS right out of someone else's page."
Airjoe wrote:
No, genius, you are. Here's a question, "How did that CSS get there to begin with?" The answer is, "NejiUzumaki23 ripped CSS right out of someone else's page."

LMAO. That would explain the late join date. Don't thieves get stoned to death in Wapan?
Not sure if you guys are saying I still CSS's, but I have removed it to prove that my join date still says Jan 31,09 so even if I stole a CSS, my join date is still the same.